WPSApp For PC – Free Download – Windows & Mac
Android Store contains many apps which use WPS protocol to check the security of networks but all apps are not so good. The main difference between apps is quality. Mostly, WPS protocol enabled apps don’t maintain their quality and in the result, users are not satisfied properly. If you are still finding an app which fulfills your needs related to security of the network then you must try WPSApp. This application is available to download for free on Android devices. WPSApp connects with WiFi router easily. If you are in trouble on how to calculate the pin from the router then don’t you worry because this app does it easily for you. Basically, this application uses pins to check network whether vulnerable or not. To check the security of networks this application implements several default pins and known algorithms for pin generation.
WPSApp is very simple and user-friendly app. TheMauSoft developers of this app don’t use complex method for network security. So if you are not aware of pin or key of your WiFi router then do not worry because WPSApp is the solution for you. It helps you view the password of WiFi Router. If you see a red cross on networks then its mean that these networks are secured. WPS protocol of these networks is disabled. On the other hand, if you will see a green tick on networks then its mean that WPS Protocol is enabled. So in the end, we suggest you should try this application if you want to measure the security of networks.
Similar App: WiFi Overview 360 for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac)
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install WPSApp for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use WPSApp on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download WPSApp for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download and Install WPSApp for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install WPSApp for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install WPSApp For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter WPSApp > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use WPSApp on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install WPSApp For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.