WPS Connect for PC is a tool that enables you to connect to a virtual private WI-FI network that is protected (WPS protocol).
It’s not like you steal someone else’s internet (although you can if you want to); the app identifies a nearby WI-FI and transfers the security settings of the WIFI to your PC and automatically connects you to the network.
The tool is handy for workplaces and homes but also for people like journalists, business people or evangelists who are always on the move from city to city because wherever you go, the app still enables you to connect to a WI-FI regardless of whether you have traveled to another country or another State. Here is a quick look at the app’s features:
√ Works everywhere
Wherever you go, WPS Connect for PC can still connect you to a network. All you do is open the app on your PC and allow it time to source and connect you to any WI-FI around the World.
√ Multi-device support
You can use WPS Connect for PC/laptop, on Mac, iOS, and Windows.
WPS Connect for PC is very quick. It can scan through several WI-FI networks in seconds and quickly connect you to the best WI-FI it identifies.
How to download/install WPS Connect for PC
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page.
- Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to BlueStacks homepage and search for Google Play Store.
- On Google play store search for “WPS Connect for PC”
- Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side above the Word “WPS Connect for PC.”
- Wait till the download is complete and install the app to your BlueStacks window.
WPS Connect for PC FAQs
1. How do I connect WPS to my computer?
The WPS Connect app is an Android application, and there is no official desktop version. Connecting it directly to your computer is quite impossible. If you are using a Mac or Windows laptop, you must also use an emulator to download any Android application.
In this case, you can use the Bluestacks emulator so that you can download WPS connect to your computer. Emulators are easy to use, so you do not have to worry if you have never used an emulator before.
2. How do I use WPS on Windows 10?
Windows might be the most advanced OS on Microsft, but nevertheless, you need to have a third party software that will let you download the app. For Windows 10, you can use an emulator, but the most trusted emulators include, Nox app player, Bluestacks, and MEmu Player.
If you want to download WPS Connect using an APK, consider using MEmu Player to download and install the app on your computer.
3. Does Windows 10 support WPS?
Windows 10 OS will support WPS connect if you download the app using an emulator like Bluestacks. Below are a few simple steps to download the app on your PC using Bluestacks:
- Download and install Bluestacks.
- Login to your Google account.
- Search for WPS Connect for PC.
- Click on the ‘install’ button to install the app.
4. Where can I find the WPS PIN on my laptop?
WPS Connect does not require any password to be stored on your computer. This means that no WPS Connect password needs to be kept on your laptop.
5. Is the WPS connection faster?
WPS Connect is pretty fast when it comes to connecting to WIFI devices near you. You will not be required to add any password to the server you have found.
Similar App: AndroDumpper for Windows and Mac