WiFi Tracker For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac)
WiFi Tracker is a free Android client for WiFi scanner. Basically, this application shows the open WiFi networks that are available in your area. Using these open WiFi networks you can use the services of the internet. It is very simple and easy to use application. WiFi Tracker app scans free Wi-Fi hotspots with the combination of connected WiFi and GPS. So make sure that your device is connected to an internet connection and GPS is enabled on it. This application becomes is very helpful for wardriving in the car. While driving you can use internet on your device without crashing and positing duplicates.
Furthermore, the WiFi-Tracker application easily finds access points which are made by netgear, d-link, linksys, 3com, apple, and so on. The best thing about this app is that it also supports internet for Torque apps. This app will augment its GPS data automatically with Torque and give higher resolution data. So, all in all, it is one of the best which help users know open wireless networks with all of its information.
Just like Smartphones. Now you can also use this application/tool on your Windows or Mac Device. With the help of a third-party software called Android Emulator. Users can now easily run WiFi Tracker For PC. In this tutorial we will tell you how to download and install WiFi Tracker For PC running Windows 7, 8, 8 and Mac OS X. Follow the instructions given below.
Also Download: WiFi Wps Wpa Tester for PC (Windows – Mac)
How to Download and Install WiFi Tracker for PC (Windows & Mac)
Without the help of Android Emulator, you won’t be able to run WiFi Tracker on your Computer. Android Emulators are specially designed for Windows and Mac users so that they can use Android Apps on PC. Similarly, you can also get WiFi Tracker on PC. Follow these easy steps in order to install WiFi Tracker for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install WiFi Tracker For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter WiFi Tracker > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use WiFi Tracker on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install WiFi Tracker For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.