Vidogram for PC – Windows & Mac OS
Here in this tutorial, we will tell you how to download Vidogram for PC. You can run this Android App on your PC with the help of Android Emulator. If you love using Telegram for PC then you will enjoy using Vidogram for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS. This application is a fast and secure messenger app which is based on Telegram with some additional features. All new features of telegram such as multiple accounts and MTProto v2.0 are available on Vidogram. Below you can see a guide on how to download Vidogram for Laptop and a review about the app.
Just like Telegram now with Vidogram you can communicate with friends and family for free. It let users communicate with their loved ones from any part of the world. With Vidogram you can send text messages, voice messages, videos, pictures, important documents, files, contacts and much more. Emojis on Vidogram enhances the beauty of text messages. Furthermore, you can do video and voice call with clear audio. On Vidogram app you can create a group and add members up to 100,000. So this app is good for large teams.
How to use Vidogram App?
Vidogram works via Internet Connection. So the first thing you need to do is to make sure that internet is connected to the device and its working. Now you need to use your mobile number to make an account. After adding the number you will receive a text message with a verification code for Vidogram account. Enter the code in the app in order to register yourself. Afterward, you need to enter your name and set your profile picture. Vidogram automatically syncs device contacts and shows you a list of people who are available on the app. For conservation click on the contact. Now you can send a text message, voice message, audio call, video call or share anything it’s up to you.
Similar Apps to Vidogram for PC
How to Download Vidogram for PC (Windows & Mac OS)
There are two ways through which you can download Vidogram for PC. One is through Android Emulators and other is through Arc Welder (Chrome Add-on). We suggest Android Emulators because it runs Android Apps on PC smoothly. Android Emulators are available for both Windows and Mac. It means you can download Vidogram for Windows and Vidogram for Mac as well. Below you can see instructions on how to install Vidogram for PC Windows and Mac Devices.
Install Vidogram for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Download & Install BlueStacks on PC.
- After installing BlueStacks. Open it.
- Here enter details such as set language, date & time, connect WiFi and enter Google Account in order to setup BlueStacks.
- Once done, you will see the main interface of the BlueStacks.
- From home screen click on My Apps Tab > System Apps > PlayStore.
- Now search Vidogram in PlayStore. Select the app from search results.
- Click Install and wait until it gets installed.
After complete installation, Click Open to use Vidogram for PC. It works on PC just like an Android device.
Install Vidogram for Mac OS
- Download & Install Nox App Player on Mac.
- Once installed, Open the Player.
- You will see the interface of Nox. It is the same as an Android device.
- From the main home screen click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Here enter your Google Account details for activation of Google Services.
- Now search Vidogram in PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on Install button.
Once installed, Click on the open button to use Vidogram for Mac and Mac OS X.
Vidogram for PC Review
It is a social messenger app which let users communicate with their loved ones and friends for free from all around the world. This application uses internet connection for free communication. Other than text messages, video calls and voice calls users can share videos, images, documents, contacts, files and much more. Moreover, it allows users to do group messaging and conference calls.