- V Recorder For PC Download Free (Windows & Mac)
V Recorder For PC Download Free (Windows & Mac)
Want a legit DU Recorder alternative? Wish to have both video recorder & editor in a single app? If yes, then V Recorder app is the right choice for you. It will allow you to record videos with voice and edit the recorded videos conveniently. Unfortunately, the app is delivered only for mobile platforms. So here we will tell you a tip/trick to download & install V Recorder For PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac. Follow our lead and at the end of our article, we will show you the right way for completing such a task.
V Recorder (Short Review)
V Recorder is the creation of VideoShow incorporations. It is one of the best likable video recorders available in the market. With this app, users can easily record videos with a single tap. So it’s famous for its simple & easy-to-use app interface. There is no need for a user to follow any sort of lengthy steps in order to perform any operation from the app. So this application can be used to record gameplay, video calls (with voice), or anything you want to record on your device. Another great part of the deal is its video editor services. Now users can edit any video they want from the app.
How Do I Record My Screen and Record Audio?
When a user installs V Recorder on his device, the app’s popup icon starts to appear on the screen of a user’s device. So whenever he wants to record a video, tap once on the menu button and choose to record video. Here users are also provided with the facility to select their desired video resolution and then start recording videos.
What Screen Recorders Most Youtubers Use?
As a matter of fact, V Recorder is made specifically for Youtubers. Because of its video-sharing service, users can make and then share videos on Youtube. But if you are looking for an alternative, the following are the best ones which we suggest for our viewers.
V Recorder Pros:
- Allow users to record videos conveniently.
- Comes with a popup app shortcut.
- Grant users to hide the popup shortcut from the videos.
- Allow users to share their videos on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Users can edit their recorded videos directly from the app.
- Offline video recorder & editor.
- No watermark.
V Recorder Cons:
- Contains ads for free users.
- Many video editing services are only available for premium users.
- Subscription charges can be costly as compared to other recorders.
Guide To Download & Install V Recorder For PC & Laptop
Thanks to programs like BlueStacks, users can now use Android apps on PC. So we are going to use the services of Bluestacks to download V Recorder For PC. It’s because there is no official way to download V Recorder For Windows & Mac. As there are plenty of emulators available in the market, we are suggesting you use BlueStacks. Because it’s one of the best emulator available in the market. Users get to enjoy all of its services without paying a penny. So without wasting any further of your time, let’s take you to the guide to download the app for PC.
Downloading & Installing V Recorder For Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac
- First of all, download & install BlueStacks on your computer. (Download Link)
- After its successful installation, open it and start following the on-screen instructions.
- From its home interface, open Google Play Store app from its icon appearing on the home screen of the emulator.
- In the Play store app, type V Recorder in the search bar and press enter.
- Open your desired app and install it respectively as you do on your smartphone.
- In a matter of seconds, V Recorder For PC will be installed and you will be able to access all of its services on a computer.