Unblock Websites And Apps With Tree VPN!
In this technological era, security is one of the major concerns of people. And if you are a little worried about your online security and privacy, then using a VPN is the best choice. A VPN (Virtual Private Number) is a technology that improves your online security and privacy when you connect with another network or websites on the internet; a VPN allows you to create a secure network on the web.
Some websites and apps are restricted to regional use only. Still, VPNs can be used to access region-restricted websites, shield your browsing activity from prying eyes on public Wi-Fi, and more. There are many VPNs available nowadays, but we have picked the best one for you, and that is Tree VPN. Let’s know what features you will get in Tree VPN.
Features you will get in Tree VPN
This VPN is packed with some outstanding features, and here are some of them:
- No registration or configuration required
This is a very basic feature of this app; you don’t need any registration and configuration. You just have to go to your Google or Apple Play store and just download it. It is free of cost and easy to use.
- You will get unlimited bandwidth and a free VPN trial period
Many VPN apps don’t provide this feature, but Tree VPN offers unlimited bandwidth and a free trial period without any speed limit. You just have to download the VPN but make sure that your Wi-Fi and mobile connection is stable.
- Allows you to hide IP and internet activities
This feature allows users to hide IP and internet activities. Tree VPN doesn’t compromise your security and privacy, and that’s why this feature is incorporated to make your experience more convenient and comfortable.
- Free turbo VPN client to unblock websites
This feature of Tree Vpn allows you to get access to any blocked websites through a secured channel. With the help of Tree Vpn, you can encrypt data or bypass blocking.
- No need to worry about internet censorship
By connecting to Tree VPN, your online privacy is not a concern. You can bypass internet censorship and hide your internet activities.
These are some of the best features that you will get in this app. But one thing that can disappoint you is that this app is designed for mobile phones, and if you want to install this free VPN on your PC or laptop, you need to download Android Emulator.
Android Emulator: An emulator is a kind of computer program designed to simulate another type of device (a phone).
How to download Nox App Player on your PC?
1. Download the Nox App Player from the below link if you haven’t installed it earlier:
Download the Nox App Player.
2. Installer process is fuss-free (just follow the on-screen instructions) and after completion of the installation, open the Nox App Player.
3. It takes time to load the Nox app player initially. So, be patient!
4. You get the Google Play Store app by default in the emulator; you have to sign in with your Google credentials.
5. Now search for the app Tree VPN.
6. Once you click on the install button, Tree VPN will be installed automatically on Nox App Player.
Tree VPN is Free and provides you with the best user experience. It is loaded with advanced features, which makes it the number one choice for many users. And now you know how you can install Tree VPN on your pc, so it’s easy to go.
Related App: Armada VPN – How To Install For Windows PCs