Surf VPN for PC, Laptop (Windows 10 – Mac OS)
Surf VPN is a free VPN app which secures internet connection. It connects proxy sever anonymously so that no one sees what you are doing on the internet. Surf VPN protect your device and data from hackers. This application is popularly used by Android users because it makes a secure connection when your device is connected to Public Hotspots. Moreover, it also removes firewalls from all internet connection. In this way, you can use your favorite social media sites on WiFi of school, college, university, work, or anywhere.
Open All blocked Websites and Apps
Surf VPN bypass all geo-restrictions. It makes a clear way for users to access sites that are blocked in their country. Not just sites, in fact, it open apps also. Some country restricts to use VOIP apps like Wechat, Whatsapp, Telegram etc. But using Surf VPN you can VOIP apps well. It means now you can communicate with your loved ones from any part of the world. This application is also very user-friendly for torrent files. It bypasses all torrent sites.
Multiple Proxy Server Locations
The best part of Surf VPN is that it includes multiple proxy servers. If users are not satisfied with the default connected proxy. Then they change the location to any available proxy server. It takes almost 3 seconds to switch location. All proxy servers are unlimited and fast. If you want results according to location then choose location respectively.
How to Download Surf VPN for PC and Laptops
If you want to use or download Surf VPN for PC then you must get an Android Emulator on PC. Android emulator is a specially designed software for Windows and Mac which let users enjoy Android Apps on PC. Just like Android device you can use Surf VPN for PC as well. Now you can access all blocked websites on PC systems. Below are the instructions which help you install Surf VPN on Windows and Mac OS.
Steps to Install Surf VPN on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS
Follow these easy steps in order to install Surf VPN for PC both Windows and Mac.
- First of all, Download Nox App Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
- After downloading Nox. Install it on your PC.
- Once done, now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click on Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID or Account to activate Play Store services.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store. It is just like an Android Smartphone.
- To install Surf VPN For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Surf VPN > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Surf VPN on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Surf VPN For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.