Either you are at home or at the workplace, you would never want your property to be left unsecured. It’s also a fact that you can’t be at both places at the same time. That’s why Song Yun Long surveillance systems have decided to provide an app named as StreamView. But now the problem is that this application is delivered only for smartphones. So I will tell you how to download & install StreamView for PC, Windows 7/8/10 & Mac. But first, let us talk a little about the app.
StreamView is an app which provides the facility of live monitoring. With the help an internet connection, users can now get the live feed of their cameras directly onto their device. The app focuses on keeping things simple and easy for consumers. Users can easily connect their camera devices with the app and complete the registration process in a couple of minutes. To do so, a user can search for his camera devices connected with the same network or connect them manually by entering their port numbers inside the app. Once a successful connection is generated, you can go wherever you want and still keep an eye on your belongings anytime you want to.
Compatible Digital Recorders
StreamView allows users to connect digital recorders like NVRs and DVRs with the app. Such a service helps an individual to watch videos saved in the past. Likely, it is also beneficial for a user whose device does not have enough disk space left in it. Users can still save and access a huge amount of videos from the live feed, get the right videos to transfer in cloud storage and so on. Though this does consume a lot of your mobile, so I would suggest you access saved videos while your device is connected with the WiFi.
Features of StreamView For Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
- Connect as many cameras but live stream four of them at the same time.
- Save Videos to your device, either in SD card or in the default storage.
- Snap a screenshot of a moment you found suspicious.
- Fully control your cameras with the help of Pan-Tilt-Zoom facility.
- Enable push notifications to stay up to date with the on-going activities.
How To Download & Install StreamView For PC (Windows & Mac)
To download & install StreamView For PC, a user needs to acquire the services of an Android Emulator. Such third-party software is developed with a single purpose, allow users to access Android apps on PC. Though, there are tons of emulators available in the market. So I will provide you with a guide to install StreamView For PC via NoxPlayer. Its because such software works well on both Windows & Mac operating systems.
Steps Involved To Install StreamView For Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
- Download & install NoxPlayer on PC/ Laptop. (Download Link)
- After the successful installation of NoxPlayer, run it.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until you enter the home interface.
- Now from the homepage, click on Google folder and open Play Store.
- Navigate to StreamView app in the Play Store.
- Click once on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Wait a while, until the installation process completes.
- Once StreamView For PC is installed, you can access it from the home interface of NoxPlayer.
That is all, enjoy.
StreamView is an amazing surveillance app which is delivered by Song Yun Long. My experience with the app was good and it helped me a lot to keep an eye on my property even when I was not there. That’s why I installed StreamView For Laptop and enjoyed it fully on a big screen, so I could see things more clearly.