Plutoie is a specially developed file manager for the Android operating system. The Plutoie application is one of the best alternate application which can replace the built-in system file managers.
It provides a lot of useful information to the user like available free space, junk files etc and even the user interface of the app is very clean and clutter free. Apart from using this Plutoie app for file managing, it can be also used to transfer files from one device to another device very easily.
The Plutoie application uses advanced algorithms to provide the best experience to the user. The additional features like junk clean up is built right into the Plutoie app so that the user need not to install a seperate app for cleaning his/her junk files.This app is a perfect match for people who are having tons of data in their devices.
The below steps will guide you to install this Plutoie app on the PC (Windows/MAC):
1. First and foremost you need to install the BlueStacks application in the PC. (BlueStacks is a specially developed application which helps to run the Andriod applications on both Windows as well as MAC operating systems)
2. After completing the installation part, open the app on your PC.
3. Once the app is open, complete the initial setup procedure. (The setup procedure is similar to the android phone/tablet start-up setup)
4. In the main/home screen of the BlueStacks app, you will find a search bar.
5. In the search bar type “Plutoie” and you can install the app directly from the search bar.
6. If the search bar refuses to show the Plutoie app, then you can always open up the play store and directly install the Plutoie lite into your PC.
7. Once the installation part of Plutoie app completes then open the app and enjoy.
The above method is one of the easiest ways to install the Plutoie android app on your PC. This app can be used on both Windows as well as Mac which makes the file managing process a breeze.
Similar app: Arc File Manager for PC