Want the best alternative to Adobe Photoshop? Wish to have further convenience while editing your photos? If yes, then Pixlr Photo Editor is the right photography tool for you. This amazing app will allow you to create, edit & share photos without any hassle. An intriguing fact about this app is its variety of free editing tools. There is a wide range of photo editing options which users can enable for creating a presentable photo. Our goal here is to help users download Pixlr Photo Editor For PC using Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac.
- What is Pixlr Photo Editor?
- How To Download & Install Pixlr Photo Editor For PC & Laptop?
What is Pixlr Photo Editor?
Pixlr Photo Editor is one of the best photo editing tools available in the market. It comes with tons of powerful editing tools which allows users to create fascinating photos. The most favorable editing tools are the blending modes, collage maker, healing tool and so on. Another great part of the deal is the history tool which is also available for free. Users can use such a beneficial facility to access their past edited photos conveniently. So if you are a fan of Adobe Photoshop, this app is worth a try.
Pixlr Photo Editor Pros:
- Available for both online & offline use.
- Enables Blending modes & tons of layers.
- Supports tons of file formats like JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Availability of History & Healing tool.
- Available for all major platforms.
Pixlr Photo Editor Cons:
- Doesn’t comes with Pen tool.
- Variety of supported files are less than Photoshop.
- Comes with online ads for free users.
- Sketch formats are only available in the paid mode.
Is Pixlr Photo Editor Free?
Pixlr Photo Editor is a freemium app. Meaning, it comes with in-app purchases. But all of the basic editing services like collage maker, photo layers & healing tools are available for free users. Actually, the premium services are made for pros. So if you learning to edit photos or doing it only for your own self, there is no need for you to subscribe for a premium plan.
Is Pixlr Photo Editor Safe?
Of course, Pixlr Photo Editor is totally safe. There is no need for a user to worry about his privacy leakage. All of the tasks you perform inside the app, they are encrypted and there is no way a third-party could access them. But if you are willing to stay one step ahead of online insecurities, we recommend you get services of apps like Astrill VPN or PrivateVPN while editing photos.
Can I Use Pixlr Photo Editor Offline?
Now Pixlr Photo Editor is available for the offline users. There is no need for a user to stay online while using its services. So now you get to have the best photo editor with you while you are on the go. Likewise, users can use it anytime anywhere. They don’t need to worry if their basement is WiFi blocker, they can just start creating photos whenever they want to.
Is Pixlr Photo Editor Similar To Photoshop?
Pixlr Photo Editor does come with services which are similar to Photoshop. But Pixlr is a lot simple and easy to handle. Most of all, it’s all basic facilities are available for free. So if you trying to get a photo editor to edit your media files easily, we at DroidsPC would recommend you get this amazing app.
Now that you know Pixlr Photo Editor is available for free. But is the sharing facility available for free? Not to worry, sharing services are available for free. Like other photo editing apps like FaceApp, Users can share their desired photos on Facebook, Instagram & Twiter. As to share on WhatsApp, Telegram, Wechat, and Hike users will have to first download the media file and then upload it inside the messenger app.
How To Download & Install Pixlr Photo Editor For PC & Laptop?
As a matter of fact, Pixlr Photo Editor is an online editor. Also, there is an official version of Pixlr Photo Editor For Windows & Mac. But if you are willing to use the app with the same experience as you do on a smartphone, we recommend you to download Pixlr Photo Editor For PC via Android emulators. This way, you will be able to use this photo editor on a computer without connecting your device with the internet. As for the Android emulators, we recommend you to use BlueStacks because it’s one of the best software which allows users to emulate Android apps on PC.
Installing & Using Pixlr Photo Editor For Windows 10, 8, 7 & macOS
- First of all, download & install BlueStacks on your PC. (Download Link)
- After the successful installation of BlueStacks, open it and follow the onscreen instructions until you start seeing its home interface.
- Now from its home page, locate & open Google Play Store app.
- Type Pixlr Photo Editor in the search bar of the play store and press enter.
- Click once on the install button and wait a while.
- Depending upon your PC’s & connected internet performance, Pixlr Photo Editor For PC will be installed in a couple of seconds.
- When done, open it and start using its services for free.
Pixlr Photo Editor is one of the best photo editing app available in the market. It’s known to be best because of its numerous editing tools which you may not encounter in any other photography tool. However, it’s almost available for every famous operating system. Even for users who have slower devices, they can use Pixlr Photo Editor online.