PhotoDirector for PC – Windows 10 & Mac
PhotoDirector comes as a powerful photo editing tool. It allows you to perform photo editing operations in real-time. Unfortunately, such an amazing app is developed to work with smartphones. Not to worry, we will provide you with an easy way to download & install PhotoDirector for PC using Windows 10 & Mac OS. For starters, we are going to talk about the PhotoDirector app.
Not every device’s camera is good enough which can provide you with the appropriate results. As a matter of fact, there are millions of Android users who do not have elite devices but still want to look good in their photos. As photos serve as the best way to save the moments which you never want to miss. That’s why everyone likes to have a good photo of their own self. So that they could remember as if they looked pretty in the past or not. Further, there are some social media lunatics who likely wish to post their newly photos. So here the demand for photo editor keeps increasing resulting in the popularity of apps like PhotoDirector. It serves as the best photoshop alternative on Android.
PhotoDirector Key Facilities
Following are the key facilities of PhotoDirector:
- A user is allowed to take and edit his photos before saving them. Not like some ordinary photo editor apps, now users can save their edited photos when they are fully satisfied with the appearance customization. Add filters to the photos you like, set live effects or set the brightness level. Do as you like without any hassle.
- No need to close the app before sharing your favorite photos on social media. Because now you can share your fully edited pics directly from the app. Share on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp or do as like to. Even set your beloved pics as wallpaper from the app.
- Click photos from the powerful camera provided by the app. No need to first click a photo and then acquire the services of an app to edit your pics. Acquire editing services conveniently.
- Crop your photos and add things which you think are missing. Add stickers, text or whatever you think is appropriate for your photo.
- Picture-in-picture mode is now available for the users.
How To Download & Install PhotoDirector for PC Using Windows 10 & Mac OS
To download PhotoDirector for PC, you must facilitate yourself with the services of an Android emulator. Think of an emulator as a third party software which allows you to run Android apps on PC. Though, we have come up with a convenient method which is very easy to understand. Head below to start the tutorial:
- Download Android Emulator: Firstly, you need to install an Android emulator for PC. As there are many of them, you can download any one of them to complete your task. For instance, get NoxPlayer on PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- Install NoxPlayer for PC: Once you have downloaded the Noxplayer.exe file containing 323MB. You must run the downloaded file to install it on your Desktop or Laptop device.
- Run Noxplayer: After the installation, open Noxplayer to start accessing your favorite Android apps on PC. Remember, see the tutorial in order to know how this emulator works.
- Open Play Store: When you start to see the home interface of NoxPlayer, click on Google folder and open Player Store. Now you must enter your Gmail ID to access all its features as you do on your smartphone.
- Search PhotoDirector: In the Google Play Store, type PhotoDirector in the search bar and hit enter.
- Start installing PhotoDirector: Now click on the install button and accept the installation license. Depending on the speed of your internet, it will take a couple of seconds to complete the process.
- Enjoy PhotoDirector on PC: When installed, the icon of PhotoDirector will start to appear on the home screen of Noxplayer. You can open it and enjoy its services on the PC.
That’s all for now on How To Download PhotoDirector for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Stay tuned for similar guides and do not forget to feedback in the comments box below. Thanks.
PhotoDirector is a photo editing loved and trusted by millions of users. Its loved because of the facilities only this app has to provide for its users. However, its a little hard to work with this app when you have just started. But once you become familiar with the editing tools and have a full grasp on them. You may never want to shift to other photography tools.