Surveillance cameras have delivered a lot of ease for people who like to stay protective all the time. But there is only one con in these devices, users are unable to monitor their place when they are away from it. You know you can’t stick to a place all the place. At some part, you will have to go out to socialize with others or to go for work, etc. But if you want something which allows you to have an eye on your property even when you are far away from it, p2pipc is the right choice for you. So in my guide, I will tell you how to download & install p2pipc For PC on Windows & Mac OS. Before we get to such a guide, let us talk a little about the app.
P2pipc is a surveillance tool which allows you to connect IP and network cams with your Android device. It helps users to get a live feed of IP cams on the interface of his device. But it all works with a good internet connection. So if your device is not connected with the internet, you will be unable to access the live footage. Though, the app focuses on providing its users with a service without a hassle. There is an easy to understand interface of the app, you can access any feature you want at the moment.
Getting Things Ready
If you are new to the app, you should know that you can only login via P2P account ID. After that, set a user name as you like and definitely a strong passcode so no intruder can access your private videos. Likely, if you are willing to stay connected with the on-going activities done on your property, you can always add your Email account. If you have provided an active Email ID, you will be notified instantly if somebody is trying to enter your property or is trying to mess with the installed IP cams.
Key Features of p2pipc
Following are the key features of the app:
- See traffic Statistics of the installed network cameras.
- Send Voice messages to the ones who are near the camera devices.
- Set network limitations as you like to.
- Optimize the app’s theme.
- Ask for support by sending an email.
- Push notifications are also available.
How To Download p2pipc for PC, Free on Windows & Mac
So far you know that p2pipc is an app developed only for mobile devices. So in order to download p2pipc for PC, free on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. You need to acquire the services of a third-party software known as Android emulator. Once you installed Android emulator on PC or Laptop, you will be allowed to access Android apps on Windows. So the first thing which needs your attention is installing NoxPlayer for PC/ Laptop. Head below to know the convenient steps:
Steps To Download & Install p2pipc for Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
- Firstly, download NoxPlayer setup on PC by clicking on the given link. (Download Link)
- Now, install Noxplayer.exe file on your PC or Laptop.
- After successful installation, see the startup, as it is made to help you.
- From the home screen of NoxPlayer, click once on Google folder and visit Play Store.
- In the Play Store, make a search of p2pipc.
- Once there, hit the install button and accept the installation.
- Wait a while till the icon of p2pipc for PC starts to appear on the homepage of NoxPlayer.
There you go, you have successfully installed p2pipc for PC. Feel free to give us feedback through the comments box below. Thank you.
p2pipc is a good surveillance app which I find very beneficial. You can connect the app with your IP cams to monitor your property from a long distance. Though, the app works fine on both mobile data & WiFi. But you are trying to add a device with the app, try to connect it while your device is connected with a WiFi. So you could not be bothered by the mobile data suppliers.