Noizz For PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
Noizz is an easy to use video editor and short video maker app. Users who fancy creating colorful and attractive videos, they can use this app. Thought, this app is only produced for mobile platforms but there are users who want to download Noizz Video Editor for Windows & Noizz Video Editor For Mac. For such users, I have drafted a convenient guide to download Noizz For PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Firstly, let’s talk a little about the app.
Noizz Video Editor
Noizz Video Editor serves well for users who want to create attractive and presentable videos. Users are provided with both options, either to make a short video inside the app or upload a new one from the gallery of their device. Likely, users can also merge their beloved photos into a short video clip. Not just that but users can also use this app to share their video creations with the outer world. Share it with the other users and also see what others have to share with you. Like, comment or do as you like, if you find a video maker attractive, you can subscribe to his profile for future uploads as well.
Create Musical Videos
We all know that a dull video is a lame video. Nobody wants a video with no music effects. That’s why Noizz app will help you to add your desired sound effects to your beloved videos. Upload the music tracks from the gallery of your phone or head to the online music library to get some creative sound effects for your astonishing videos.
Key Features of Noizz
Following are the key features of the app:
- Allows you to add colorful texts to videos.
- Save your creations to cloud storage or to the internal memory of your device.
- Cool & fun stickers for users to add in their videos.
- Add watermark to your videos or not, do as you prefer to do so.
- Merge short videos to create a fascinating long video.
Noizz serves well for users who do not want any complications while creating their favorite video clips. Though, there are no online ads provided to a user. It basically means that you can create videos even when offline. Meaning, there is no need for a user to connect his device with the internet to acquire the services of Noizz app.
How To Download & Install Noizz For PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
You know so-far that Noizz Video Editor is only delivered for smartphones but not for a Computer. With the development in IT technology, it has become possible for users to access Android apps on PC via Android Emulators. It’s because such software provides a similar environment just like on mobile devices. So if you are willing to download Noizz For Windows & Noizz for Mac, you will have to first download an Android Emulator. Head below to know about the steps to download Noizz For PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac.
- First of all, download & install BlueStacks on your PC or Laptop. (Download Link)
- After it gets installed, run it on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now when you see the home interface of the emulator, you need to locate and open the Google Play Store.
- In the Play Store, make a search for Noizz by typing the app’s keyword in the search bar and hitting enter once.
- Click on the install button and wait for a while.
- After the successful installation of Noizz For PC, you can open it from the home interface of BlueStacks.
That’s it, Enjoy.