Mydlink Lite is an amazing app developed by D-Link corporation which lets you view your live cloud camera feeds and manage the cloud routers from anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. With the mydlink Lite App, you can access your cloud camera, cloud routers, and NVR from anywhere even if you are in another country. You can use this application to easily monitor the activity of your office.
Moreover, you can also use this app to check the Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, manage your wireless network security, and can also check its status.
The application also a strong parental control which lets you see what sites are getting accessed on your network and you can even block on unblocking network access for individual devices.
Dlink Lite allows you to view live video from cloud camera including a full-screen view and it supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality videos. You can also listen to audio using the camera’s microphone. That’s not all, the app also offers you take screenshots of your camera’s video to your phone.
You can also use this app to check the online status of the cloud cameras and cloud routers and can also configure them. Moreover, other features like Night mode, Day mode, Automatic mode, and Pinch to Zoom, 2-way audio support is also available in this app.
MyDLink Lite app is currently available on Google Play Store and has an average rating of 2.9 out of 5.0 and has over 1 Million+ installs globally.
MyDLink Lite for PC:
Dlink Lite is currently available on Android but there is a way to use this app on PC. We have tested this DLink Lite for PC using Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows XP, and MAC OS and it worked perfectly without any issues. So, if you are interested and want to download Dlink Lite for PC then follow the steps.
Method #1: Download DLink Lite for PC
1. Download and install Bluestacks on your Windows PC or MAC.
2. Once set up, go to the search bar and type DLink Lite and download the DLink Lite Application.
3. Once installed. The newly installed app will appear under the “All Apps” tab. Open the app and start using the application
Method #2: Download mydlink Lite App for PC using APK file:
1. Download the mydlink Lite APK file.
2. Make sure you have already installed the Bluestacks player. Once the apk file is downloaded, click on it and open it via Bluestacks.
3. The installation process will start in Bluestacks. Once done. The app is ready to use.
1. Do I need to install an emulator to download MyDlink Lite for PC?
Yes, you need to need to install an emulator before installing the app on PC. You can use Bluestacks App Player or Nox App Player.
2. What is the use of the mydlink Lite App?
Dlink Lite app is used to monitor cloud cameras from anywhere around the world. You can also use this app to control and check the online status of router cameras.
3. Is it good to use mydlink Lite App on PC?
Yes, it is good to use the DLink App on PC. The app is fully compatible with all the Android emulators so there is no need to worry.
You May Also Read: 360Eyes on your PC – How to Install Guide