MailDroid for PC – Free Email Application
MailDroid is an email client for Android Smartphone which is based on email section just like Blackberry. With this application, you can manage multiple email accounts at the same time. Now you don’t have to use an application for every email account. By using this app you can set up your IMAP, POP, Exchange connections directly to the server. Moreover, it’s very simple and user-friendly app. If you don’t like any feature of MailDroid then you can easily hide it.
What is Maildroid?
This application allows users to send and receive emails directly on inbox. Maildroid app works as a centralized unit for all emails. While writing the text you will get a lot of editing options such as signature, spell checker, and font size. Furthermore, you can Download/Upload/Forward attachments, change ringtone/led color, Password Protection, Push Notification, Calendar integration and much more. Moreover, it also includes Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, Office 365 servers with cloud storage integration such as Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive etc.
Download MailDroid for PC
You can now also use such email apps on your PC systems with the help of third-party software called Android Emulator. If you are interested in downloading MailDroid for PC then you are at the right place. In this tutorial, we will show you how you can easily install MailDroid for PC and Laptop running Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS X for free. Follow the instructions below.
Also Download: K-9 Mail For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
How to Install MailDroid for PC (Windows – Mac OS)
Basically, Android Emulator is a specially designed software for Windows and Mac device which run Android Apps on PC. To get MailDroid for PC you need to download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. Android Emulator BlueStacks and Nox App Player are best among all. After downloading the emulator of your choice, Follow the instructions given below.
- Install BlueStacks or Nox on PC by following instructions given on the screen.
- Once installed, Open the emulator and set basic information such as connect wi-fi, set time zone and most importantly enter Google Account.
- Now from the home page of the emulator. Use search to find and locate Google PlayStore.
- Using PlayStore search MailDroid app.
- From search results, click on the app. Hit Install button and then Accept Installation.
- After installation. Click the Open button to use MailDroid for PC.
- That’s All.