KBVIEW Lite for PC, Laptop (Windows – Mac OS)
Have you ever thought of managing (P2P) security cams from Smartphones? If yes, then try KBVIEW Lite. It is an Android Application which controls the working of IP cams. KBVIEW Lite does not require wires, cables or LCDs. All you have to do is to enter details of the cam such as IP address, Name, Port number etc. With the help of internet connection, you are allowed to see live streaming of the cam directly on the Smartphone.
How to Configure Cam with KBVIEW Lite
The procedure for using this app is very simple. First of all, you need to download and install this application. Once done, now you need to configure IP cam with the app. For that, you need to enter details related to the cam. After entering the details you can see a live view of the cam. But make sure that your Smartphone is connected to a stable and working WiFi connection. It also works on mobile networks such as 3G, 4G, LTE etc.
Features of KBVIEW Lite
- Preview Live HD video streaming of cam from any part of the world.
- All videos are recorded with Playback feature.
- Support Motion Detection. Notify immediately if it records anything suspicious.
- Supports Two-way communication just like an intercom.
- Includes built-in video player.
- Manage Multiple Cams at the same time.
- Works on a WiFi connection and all other mobile networks.
- Supports PTZ Control. (Zoom in, Zoom out, Landscape view, Portrait view)
- Supports screenshots. (Screen Capturing)
Download KBVIEW Lite for PC
KBVIEW Lite and other Android Apps can also be used on Desktop PC and Laptops. With the help of Android Emulator, users can run KBVIEW Lite on Windows and Mac. In this tutorial, we will tell you how to download KBVIEW Lite for PC. Follow the instructions given below.
How to Install KBVIEW Lite on Windows 10/8/7 – Mac OS
First of all, you need to download and install an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market. But we suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both Android Players are good, fast and are available for Windows as well as Mac. Below we will tell you how to install KBVIEW Lite for PC through Nox App Player. But you can use these same steps for every Android Emulator.
- Download and Install Nox App Player on your PC Windows and Mac. (Download Link)
- Follow onscreen instructions to install it on PC. Once done, you will see its homepage.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install KBVIEW Lite For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter KBVIEW Lite > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use KBVIEW Lite on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install KBVIEW Lite for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
KBVIEW Lite is a surveillance security app for Smartphones. The UI is very user-friendly. You can easily configure IP cams with this app. It shows live streaming of the cam. Moreover, it includes features such as video recording, Playback, Two-way communication, PTZ control, Notifications, Built-in video player and much more.