Do you require a high-resolution webcam that too for free? If yes, then IP webcam will do the job for you. This application will turn your android device into a wireless webcam. After setting up your device, you can video chat and live stream using the internet and view it with the help of a VLC player or any browser. How great would it be if you can turn your old android phone into a webcam!
Key Features of IP Webcam
Here are some key features of an IP webcam that makes the app beneficial.
- Using Wifi: You can broadcast on an Android device using wifi as long as it has a browser (any browser) on it.
- Mobile Data: You can view the live stream or video chat from literally anywhere in the world. However, this is a paid feature.
- Hotspot: If your android phone is equipped with a mobile hotspot then you can view the broadcast via wireless tethering.
- Additional Controls: You can control the camera from the browser as well. If you wish to adjust the brightness, zoom in or zoom out then you can do so directly from the browser.
Benefits of IP Webcam
Here are some benefits of using IP webcam:
- High resolution: You can record videos or live streams with a higher resolution. Even if you zoom in, it will not get blurry and you will have the desired visual information.
- Reliable: Motion detection and camera being tampered are some features inbuilt in the IP webcam. It can highlight such occurrences in the footage so that you don’t have to see hours of footage to find something.
- Affordable: You can simply use your old Android devices and use it as a webcam. There will be no mess because no cables are involved.
- It is cost-effective.
- Easy installation.
- The process of setup may get complicated sometimes.
Installing IP Webcam on PC using Android Emulator
You can install IP webcam on your PC using either Bluestacks or Nox, whichever you want.
With the help BlueStacks
- Initially, install BlueStacks on your PC and launch it.
- After the app is launched, go to “My Apps” and search for “IP Webcam”.
- You will find the app in the search results and then install it.
- Next, log in to your Google account so that you can download applications from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- As soon as you log in, IP webcam will start installing on your device.
- Install the Nox app on your PC and launch it.
- Sign in to your Google account after the app is launched.
- Search for “IP webcam” and install the app.
- The installation will start and you can start using the app.
IP webcam is a useful application that can be used for multiple purposes. For instance, if someone is coming to your place to deliver a package in your absence, you can keep an eye on them. There are basic features available to meet your requirements. Since the installation process is easy, you are now just a click away from enjoying the benefits of IP webcam.
Similar App: IP Pro For PC – Install On Windows And Mac