Install VNC Viewer For PC – Free App to Remote Desktop
Today I will tell you an app which turns your Android Smartphone into the remote desktop. The name of the application is the VNC Viewer which is developed by RealVNC Limited. VNC Viewer app is available to download for free on Android devices. It falls into the category of Productivity. Because of its growing popularity, some users also wish to use this app on their PC Systems. This has now become possible, Thanks to Android Emulators. Yes now by using Android Emulators on PC users can easily get Android Apps on PC. Similarly, users can also install VNC Viewer For PC on both Windows and Mac Operating System.
VNC Viewer on PC works 100 percent same as it works on your Android device. It allow users to access Android screen to Windows PC, Mac, and Linux computer. With this application, you can control computer desktop, mouse, and keyboard from any part of the world. All you have to do is to download VNC Connect remote access software on each device which you want to control. It can easily be downloaded through the official site realvnc.com. The best thing about this application is that it protects the device with a password so that no one can access it except you.
To use VNC Viewer For PC you have to download Android Emulator on your Windows PC and MacBook. If you are using Android Emulators already then you know how you can do it. But if you are not aware of Android Emulators then this guide is made for you. Follow these simple steps given below in order to download and install VNC Viewer For PC. It works on both Windows as well as Mac Operating System.
How to Download and Install VNC Viewer for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install VNC Viewer for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install VNC Viewer For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter VNC Viewer > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use VNC Viewer on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install VNC Viewer For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.