Get Creative with this Powerful Mobile Video Editing Tool
Setting good background music is inevitable when it comes to video editing. It sets the right tone for your video, sends across the message appealingly, and is also essential to keep the viewer engaged till the end. Music is one of the critical elements that create an everlasting effect on the viewer.
For anyone looking for a convenient yet useful tool to add background music to your clips, VideoLeap is your companion. You can do multiple things using VideoLeap for iPhone than just add background music. Read on to check what all you can use VideoLeap for.
Add Audio Files to your Video
Adding background music to your video is generally the last step of video editing. So, once you are done clubbing your clips, with all text transitions in place, place your play head at the point from where you want the audio to start. Now click on the “audio” button in the toolbar, and you will get the different options to add an audio file. You can add the audio from any of the following:
- Music app
- In-app music
Additionally, if you have a video that has the same music that you wish to put in your video, the app allows you to do that too. You can separate the audio from that video and align your clips with it.
Perfect Sound Effects
To perfectly inline the audio with your video content, you get an option to move or trim your audio file. You can choose the audio part that best fits your content. You can also play with the volume by fading the sound effect on the right parts, thus changing the audio pitch.
Getting into the technicalities of audio, you get the equalizer option to experiment with the bass. Choose if you want to keep it subtle or rattle your speakers!
Drawbacks of VideoLeap
- It might take a few experiments before you fully understand this feature-rich app.
- It is quite expensive in comparison to apps with similar features.
VideoLeap PC Installation Process
The app is available for apple only, but we got your back! Follow the steps below to use the app on your PC. To get started, choose one Android emulator out of the plenty of options available.
After choosing your Android emulator, follow these steps:
1. Open the official website of the emulator that you choose and download the installer package.
2. Once the download is done, open the installer file, accept the user agreement, and click the install button.
3. The installation will take around 10 minutes. Upon completion, press ‘start.’
4. In the next step, log in to your Google Play account using your credentials.
5. Search for the VideoLeap app, and you can then use it for your PC.
We infer from all this information that VideoLeap is one of the most useful apps with various features to add music to your video file. Using the app, you can efficiently ad effects, blend, and mask your content.