Some sites will not let you download videos from their sites directly to your phone. You will only watch the video within the platform. Thus for you to download the video to local files you must have a third-party app that will help you do this. An example of such an app is the VideoBuddy app.
VideoBuddy is an Android that uses its video detection features to help you download any video on the internet. Here is a great review of the app and how you can download it on your PC.
What is VideoBuddy?
VideoBuddy is a free video downloader that allows you to download videos from all over the internet. The app has a video detection feature that enables it to download videos from any platform.
Below are some features that make VideoBuddy one of the best video downloader on the internet.
- Download detection – VideoBuddy boasts of a video detection feature that enables it to notify you whenever there are downloadable videos when you are browsing through the internet.
- Ad-block – so far this is the best feature. When using VideoBuddy on your mobile phone, the app can block any ad pop-ups that are so annoying.
- All types of videos – VideoBuddy allows you to download any types of videos on your mobile phone. These may include trailers, music videos, movies, TV shows, and others.
- Optimized player – VideoBuddy has an optimized player that allows you to watch videos better. The player allows you to take specific and helpful actions towards improving your watching.
- Speedier servers – it would be boring to download videos on snail speed. VideoBuddy will save you from the slow speeds by allowing you to download the videos at a fast pace. This will not only save your time but also it will save your data.
How to download VideoBuddy for PC
VideoBuddy like most apps is designed to work on Android and iOS devices. The PC version is not available at the time of writing this, so if you need to download the app on your PC you will need to use an emulator to download the app on your Windows or Mac device.
An Android emulator is a software that builds a bridge between Android and Windows or iOS and Mac to enable one to download apps for PC.
Just follow the instructions below to download the VideoBuddy app on your PC;
1. Download and install the BlueStacks app player on your computer.
2. Log in to your Google account or create a new one.
3. Visit Google Play store on the emulator and search for VideoBuddy.
4. Click on the app’s icon and then click ‘install’.
5. After the installation is completed you will be able to open the app.
Note: every time you want to use the app, you will have to open the emulator. The emulator you choose to download will also need you to have space on your computer, so it is wise to first ensure that your Windows or Mac device has enough space before you download the app.
VideoBuddy for PC is a great video app you can use on any of your devices to download internet videos. You can use it to download videos from any site that restricts video downloads like YouTube.