Solar Smash: A Simulated Way to Destroy the Planet
An alien invasion and destruction of the planet is a hypothetical concept. Hollywood movies are flooded with these concepts that seem a bit cool while looking at them (however, we know that it’s not real. God forbids that it does not happen, but if you want to enjoy the destruction of a planet, Solar Smash is here for you!!
Solar Smash feeds you with some spectacular features and graphics that enhance the overall experience of the user. Here are those cool features:
The game packs some awesome visuals that will make you look like a god of destruction.
You can use a number of weapons to decimate the planet to its last atom, such as nukes, laser beams, UFO, asteroid, moon, etc. These will surely make you the marvel villain Galactus.
The UI is designed in a way that you can undertake multiple attacks at the same time. You just have to do is choose your weapon from the side of the screen and launch the attack.
Classic sounds are also a distinguishing factor that this game offers, along with modern visuals. You can clearly hear when a beam or an asteroid hits the planet, which further enhancing the gameplay.
Flashing lights in the game add a distinctive aura that keeps the players engaged in the game.
It looks like the people at Paradyme Games have done a great job! The Android, as well as the iOS app, got downloaded over 10 million times and received an overall rating of 4.2 on Android. Moreover, the user reviews were off the charts.
The recent updates of the app included:
- Additional Christmas weapons
- New planets
- A new easter egg
- A new planet in the system smash
Get in on your PC!
A game with such brilliant graphics and smooth gameplay is definitely meant to be played on a big screen. But, it is an Android game, so you must be wondering how you can play it on the PC?
Here are some quick steps to install it:
1. Search for https://www.bignox.com/ on Google search engine.
2. On the Nox player website, tap on the download button to get the software.
3. Choose the software version as per your system requirements.
4. Go to the download folder of your PC and double tap on the software package.
5. Post this, follow the series of instructions to install the emulator on your PC.
6. After installing the emulator, log in with your Google ID and secret password.
7. Search for the Solar Smash app on the Google PlayStore and install the right app.
Note: Turn ON the VT (Virtualization Technology) feature from the system BIOS to get the best graphics experience while playing the game.
So, if you have the desire for heavy destruction in a game, you can go for Solar Smash. It will be worth it!
Also Check: Among Us Game For Windows PC and Mac