Do you want to create magical videos from the comfort of your PC?
Do you want to turn your photos into effect and make them dance to the rhythm of your favorite tunes?
Or do you want to start your video editing career with a tool that natures your skills?
If you said yes to these questions, then it’s Vinkle that you need. Vinkle is a high-quality video editing tool with significant effects and transitions.
In this short review, we shall have a look at how you can install and use the software on your PC and the process of making videos. But first,
Why do People Use Vinkle?
Since video editing is an intricate skill, many people leave it for the pros. The results? They can’t make a side income or have to part with their hard-earned money to get video editing services.
However, Vinkle has brought a new revolution in the industry. It’s effortless to use; hence newbies can make it their first stop when learning the art. This doesn’t mention that experts can’t use it. It has one of the most powerful system and lively updated templates for advanced users.
The software is popular among vloggers, influencers, and digital marketers. It gives them room to create awesome videos with transitions and numerous slideshows, which helps them gain more audience.
- Great visual effects with over 300 unique templates.
- The process is straightforward, you only need to tap and upload your photos.
- You get a free online tutorial from their YouTube channel.
- It has custom-made templates that cover any event from birthdays, weddings, and family reunions.
Steps to Installing Vinkle on your PC (Windows or Mac)
Like most softwares, installing Vinkle to your PC needs a compatible medium. The best emulators to use in this case is BlueStacks and Nox. We shall have a look at both.
- Download BlueStacks. Check out this guide on how to install BlueStacks into your PC.
- Click and open the apk file and launch BlueStacks to your PC. In some cases, the app may fail to open on BlueStacks. In this case, right-click on the apk and browse to BlueStacks. Alternatively, drag and drop the file on the BlueStacks screen.
- When through, install Vinkle and run it to open. You are then ready to give it your first trial.
If you don’t prefer using the BlueStacks emulator as your installation medium, you can use Nox. The emulator is still great, and the installation process neither hard.
- First, download and install Nox into your PC.
- Drag and drop the apk file to Nox. The file manager will appear, click on the open folder on the blue file sign.
- Install the apk file that you’ve just downloaded to Nox from your PC. Besides, you can copy the file to other locations in the emulator.
How to Use Vinkle Video Editor
- Creating an edited video is very fast and easy. Operating the software is just like using an app on your phone. Here’s the procedure for using it.
- Choose the templates that you think are the best for the video Pick your photos.
- Complete the slideshow with stickers, texts and save it on your camera. You can then go into a social media sharing spree.
Giving life to your favorite photos should not be an uphill battle. While some tools do the opposite of the expectation, Vinkle is only a Google search away.
Related Post: Get Triller Music Video App for Windows and Mac