Moon+Reader is an amazing e-book reading app with varied tools to fit every book warm. You can upload lots of e-books in all sorts of formats be it b2, epub, text, mobi, chm, html, rar, zip, and so many others.
Moonreader has awesome functions such as the day and night mode which allows users to read both at night and during the day with ease. There are also paging features such as volume keys and touchscreen.
You might want Moon+Reader on a PC if you want to sneak peek through a page or two of your book while eating lunch at the office or if you don’t want to bend over your phone while reading.From font sizes to themes and auto-scroll modes, here is the list of 24 features for Moon+Reader.
Features of Moon+Reader App:
- Speech compatible
- Stunning backgrounds
- Auto scroll modes (5)
- Super smooth scrolling
- Eye protective options
- 10 beautiful themes
- 42 languages
- Highlight provision
- Reading tracking
- Share function
- Backup available
- Translation options
Installing Moonreader on your PC using BlueStacks
- What enables you to use Android apps on a PC is an emulator. There are lots of emulators out there but BlueStacks takes the trophy for being the up to the minute app.
- To get BlueStacks, download it from their page.
- Once you have installed the app head to the Google play store.
- Now search for “Moon+Reader for PC.”
- Go to your BlueStack’s windows and install the app.
Moon+Reader is now ready for use on your PC.