Introduction of Keepsake Photo Vault
Do you have photos and videos that you wouldn’t want to share with everyone? If you’ve ever wanted an app that will help you keep your photos and videos private and safe, then Keepsafe is the app for you.
An overview of the Keepsafe app
Keepsafe is among the best vault apps in the market. Keepsafe not only helps keep your data private but also offers you the option to retrieve this data if you lose your device.
With Keepsafe, you don’t need to worry about curious people getting access to your private files. Keepsafe helps you protect your data with a pin code or fingerprint Touch ID.
You might be spending more time on your PC, and you would like to have the convenience of having Keepsake on your PC. Follow the tutorial below for instructions on how to install Keepsafe on your PC.
How does Keepsafe Work
The primary duty of the app is to keep your data safe from prying eyes. It uses numerous encryption layers to perform the task.
It offers a wide array of protection mediums. These include a fingerprint touch protection, pin-code protection and one of the most secure technology systems known as the military encryption. You can guess where this system is used.
Some of the noticeable features you’ll come across on the app include a backup system. The idea behind this feature is to store your files safely in the cloud. Whenever you lose your device, you can easily access your data by downloading them from the cloud.
So does it mean that if no one can view it you can’t share it? Not necessarily. The app gives you the ability to share your photos and videos with anyone you’d love to.
Steps To Download Keepsafe App For Your PC:
- The first step is to download the BlueStacks emulator to your PC from the BlueStacks official page. BlueStacks will help you run Android apps on your PC as you can’t directly install APK files to your PC.
- Once you have downloaded BlueStacks, Install it to your PC. If you experience any challenges while installing BlueStacks, you can get help from here.
- After installing BlueStacks on your PC, go to the BlueStacks homepage and search for “Google Play Store.”
- Once in the Google Play Store, search for “Keepsake” and click the install button.
- BlueStacks will download and install the Keepsafe app. A shortcut of the same will also appear on the BlueStacks homepage. You can now go ahead and use Keepsafe on your PC.
The above method works for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Mac PC.
Features and functions of the Keepsafe app:
The main features of the Keepsafe app include:
Privacy: Keepsafe keeps your data private by hiding them from other users. Only you can access these files. You can use a PIN or your fingerprint touch ID. Other users cannot view these files from your gallery app or file manager.
Encryption: Keepsafe uses cipher AES-256 encryption. It is considered to be one of the best methods of encryption and is regarded as “bank-level” and “military-grade.” This means that even if you lose your device, no one can use brute force to access your files.
File Synchronizing: This helps you share your Keepsafe files on your different devices. In the event where you don’t have your smartphone with you, but you have your PC close to you, you will be able to access files you had uploaded to Keepsafe via your smartphone.
Pros of Keepsafe
- Keepsafe is a simple app to use. The user interface is friendly, and anyone can use it.
- Keepsafe offers the option of using biometric features to login. This is much easier than using PINs and passwords.
- The app is powerful and outsiders can hardly access it without your consent.
- It uses a strong SSL.
- The backup plan is effective as you don’t have to worry when you lose your data.
Cons of Keepsafe app
- The app is partly limited. It’s not entirely free. Keepsafe has a free limit of 5000 files. You will need to get the premium version to upload more files.
- It is, however, worth the security and privacy you get.
- You won’t be able to persevere with the pop-up adverts that are continuous.
- You may get tired of using the biometric every time you have to log into the app.
Keepsafe does an excellent job of keeping your images private and safe. It does more than is expected. It’s a very reliable app, one that I would recommend to everyone.