HomeSafe View for PC – Windows 10/8/7 and Mac
HomeSafe View is one of the best Android tool for video surveillance. This application let users watch live videos of IP cam directly on Smartphones. It gives live HD video streaming of cam with the help of internet connection. Without WiFi or mobile networks it won’t work. Other than streaming it record videos and notify users if the app detects any motion in cam video.
How to Connect IP Cam with HomeSafe View
The method for connecting IP with HomeSafe View app is very simple. You just have to make an account and become a registered user. Once done, now you need to information of the cam. Enter details such as Device Name, Device ID, Login Type, Media Port, and your username and password. After configuring cam with the app you can see live HD video of cam easily.
This application is only compatible with Swann DVR models. Not every model of Swann DVR works with this app. It currently supports DVR models with 4, 8, or 16 channels. You can manage and control working for DVRs such as DVRx-1590, DVRx-1600, DVRx-4575.
Features of HomeSafe View App:
- Manage Multiple Cams at the same. You can control Multi-channel viewing with up to 16 cameras. You will see the videos of 16 cam at the same time.
- Record all videos with Video Playback feature. It stores or uploads all videos on cloud storage, But make sure that the speed of your internet connection is fast.
- Take screenshots while viewing live or saved videos. Moreover, you can also listen to the sound of audio.
- Manage cams with PTZ Control. You can pan, tilt, zoom in and zoom out.
HomeSafe View for PC
This application can also be used on PC with the help of Android Emulators. HomeSafe View for PC works just like Android Smartphone or Tablet. Now with HomeSafe View for PC, you can view HD videos of the cam on your Windows and Mac devices. Below you can see instructions on how to install HomeSafe View App on PC running Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac and Mac OS X.
How to Install HomeSafe View for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install HomeSafe View for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install HomeSafe View For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter HomeSafe View > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use HomeSafe View on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install HomeSafe View for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.