Hola VPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
As we all know that VPN is the best way to unblock apps and websites that are blocked in your country. There are many apps which allow users to access blocked websites. But all VPN apps are not secure. Some VPN apps don’t secure internet connection and don’t protect data from hacking. If you are still searching for an app which provides both features then try Hola VPN. It’s a free VPN app which secures internet connection and hides IP address of the device.
Features of Hola VPN App
- Connects on the device with a single click. No login, registration required.
- Works on every internet connection such as WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE, and all other mobile networks.
- Secure Public Hotspots and eliminate the fear of hacking or data misuse.
- Open all social and streaming websites. Now you can use Facebook, YouTube, Netflix, Instagram etc.
- It bypasses restrictions for VOIP apps. Open apps like Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber etc.
- Hides IP address of the device. Internet Service Providers cannot trace online activities.
- Stay Anonymous and Encrypt the data.
- Include Multiple Proxy Server locations. Browse from any country such as USA, UK, Canada, France etc.
- Hola reduces data cost and accelerates browsing.
Easy to Connect
VPN apps usually require long and hectic methods for connectivity. But Hola VPN is very simple and easy to use. Hola does not require any login process. All you have to do is to connect the device with an internet connection. Open Hola VPN app and then tap on Connect button. It automatically configures and connects your device with a best available proxy.
Download Hola VPN for PC and Laptops
Just like Android devices. Now Mac and Windows users can also use Hola VPN for PC. With the help of Android Emulators, it can easily be installed on PC. With the help of Hola VPN for PC users can now open all blocked websites on the computer. Moreover, it also secures internet connection for your PC. Below are the steps by which users can easily install Hola VPN for PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS.
How to Install Hola VPN on Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac OS
Follow these easy steps in order to install Hola VPN for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install Hola VPN For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Hola VPN > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Hola VPN on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Hola VPN For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.