GWPA Finder For PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
GWPA stands for Greek WPA. GWPA Finder is an Android application which allows you to find/recover password of the WiFi router. It supports almost all router brands. It helps you test the network security. GWPA only works in the regions of Greece. Basically, by using GWPA Finder app users can connect their device to the internet with the help of WPA/WPS Keys of the router. So if your friend or family member won’t share their WiFi Password with you then do not worry because this app helps you connect easily. GWPA Finder is not a hacking tool it works only when the password has a protection of WPS protocol. It bypass WPS and WPA protocols. Android users can now also use GWPA Finder on Windows and Mac devices. It works on PC just like Android Smartphone using an Android Emulator.
GWPA Finder is very simple and easy to use. All you need to do is to open GWPA Finder app. It will show you networks which have protocols of WPS/WPA. To connect with WiFi, tap on the network connection. So enjoy internet connection without entering a password. GWPA Finder app show you results in three categories i.e Possibly Vulnerable, Possibly Secure and Unsupported. Options in green color can easily connect on your device whereas options in red color can’t connect. So to conclude we can say that it is one such app which connects your device with an internet connection whose WPA and WPS pins are enabled.
As I have told you that Android Emulator is required to use GWPA Finder app on Windows and Mac device. Android Emulators are specially designed Android OS for Mac and Windows. In this way, you can now run GWPA Finder For PC. If you want to download and install GWPA Finder For PC then follow this simple and step by step guide below.
How to Download GWPA Finder for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Follow this simple step by step tutorial to install GWPA Finder for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System.
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (Download BlueStacks)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks.
(Important Note): To use GWPA Finder for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, go to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now download Apk file of the GWPA Finder. (Download Link)
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open through BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you will see MY APPS. Click on the option. Here you will see the GWPA Finder. Click on the icon to use GWPA Finder on PC.
That’s all. Now you can use GWPA Finder for PC on both Windows and Mac OS. Follow DroidsPC for more new Apps and Games on PC. Thanks!