Google PhotoScan For PC, Laptop (Windows 10,8,7 – Mac)
Google PhotoScan is an Android App by Google LLC which helps you scan photos of your phone. This application allows users to scan and save printed photos using the camera of Smartphone. Google PhotoScan App produce perfect and glare-free pictures. It automatically crop images that are based on edge detection. Not just that it also helps you get straight and rectangular scans. Moreover, Google PhotoScan also includes smart rotation feature by which images stay right-side-up.
The reason behinds its popularity is because of its fast speed. This app scans photos in seconds. All photos are saved in Phone Gallery. Users can share these photos with friends and family members through social networks such as Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook etc. PhotoScan by Google Photos also back up your scans. In this way, you can keep them safe, organized and searchable. With its advanced editing controls and filters, you can make your scans look much prettier. It is very simple and easy to use. With its user-friendly interface, people can easily use it.
Also Read: Clever Camera For PC (Windows 7,8,10 – Mac)
Google PhotoScan app is popularly used by Android and iOS Smartphone users. Some users also want to use this application on their Windows and Mac devices. If you want to download Google PhotoScan For PC as well then you came to the right place. In this guide, I will tell you how you can download and install Google PhotoScan For PC. Basically, it works on PC with the help of an Android Emulator. An Android emulator is a third-party software for Windows and Mac by which users can easily run Android Apps and Games on their Computer and Laptops. Similarly, users can also install Google PhotoScan For PC. If you have used an Android emulator then you know how it works. If not then this guide is made for you. Follow these simple steps below in order to use Google PhotoScan For PC on both Windows and Mac OS.
How to Download and Install Google PhotoScan for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install Google PhotoScan for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install Google PhotoScan For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Google PhotoScan > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Google PhotoScan on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Google PhotoScan For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.