Here in this guide, we will tell you how to install GoodEye for PC. It is one of the best Android Application for video surveillance. With the help of internet connection, users can see live HD view of the cam directly on their Android device. If you want to use this app on your PC as well then you came to the right place. Today in this tutorial we will show you a method on how to download GoodEye on Windows and Mac OS. But first let’s know more about the app.
GoodEye is one of the best video monitoring software which is designed especially for IPC and DVR. It shows a real-time view of the cam in HD quality. Now users can easily control IP cams that are installed at home, office, university or any other place. With live preview, this app also records videos with a playback feature. All videos are saved in cloud storage. It is very simple and easy to use. Now you can easily login with the help of device serial number. After successful login, you will see the live HD view of the cam. But make sure that the internet connection is stable and working.
GoodEye for PC
Free application designed for managing IPC and DVR. It shows a live view of the cam in HD quality with video recording and playback. It also lets users communicate just like a walkie-talkie and intercom device. Furthermore, it includes a motion detector and alarm/notification feature. GoodEye also supports PTZ control with screenshots. With this app, you can manage multiple cams at the same time.
Key Features of GoodEye
There are many features of this app. Some of them are shown below.
- Live HD Video Streaming: Connects easily with IPC and DVR and shows live HD video of the cam directly on the device.
- Video Recording & PlayBack: Records all live videos of the cam. Watch previous videos anytime.
- Cloud Storage: All Saved Recorded videos are stored in cloud storage.
- Motion Detector: Automatically detects motion or facial detection.
- Alarm & Notification: If it senses anything suspicious activity then it will notify users with immediate alarm.
- PTZControl: Support PTZ control. It means you can view in portrait, landscape, tilt, zoom in, zoom out the video.
Also Read: TopsView for PC, Laptop, Windows, Mac
How to Download GoodEye For PC & Laptop
In order to download GoodEye for PC. The first thing you need to do is to get an Android emulator on a PC. Without Android Emulator you won’t be able to use GoodEye on Windows and Mac OS. These third-party PC emulators are available for both Windows and Mac. It means you can easily install this app on your Windows PC and MacBook. Here is how you can do it.
Steps to Install GoodEye For Windows 10/8/7
- Install Nox App Player on your Windows PC from this Download Link.
- After installation, open it on your PC. You will see the interface of Nox. It is the same as an Android device.
- From home screen click on the Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials to Activate PlayStore.
- Once done, search for GoodEye app and select the app from the results.
- Click on the install button to get GoodEye for Windows PC.
Install GoodEye for Mac OS
- Get BlueStacks on Mac via this link.
- Install it just like PC software.
- Once done, open it and enter information such as Date, language, time, etc
- After that, you will see the main homepage of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage click on My Apps > System Apps > Google Store.
- Now search GoodEye and select the app from the results.
- Click the Install button and then Accept Installation.
It will take some time to install. Once done, click Open to use GoodEye for Mac OS.