Get TP-Link Tether for PC, Windows -WiFi Extension
Usually, Wifi signals don’t have enough range and they are the limited area. The average range of a Wifi connection is 160 foot or 50 meters. But it depends upon the broadband which you are using. For extending the Wifi signals range people use the routers as the extension. There are different companies which are making the Wifi routers. TP-Link is the biggest name in those companies. This Chinese company’s product is famous in the whole world. And mostly it’s routers are used in the multinational companies. Their wifi routers are pretty costly and fixing charges are separate. So for the small level users, they have launched their TP-Link Tether app.
Now the router is replaced by the App. And this app is useful for those users who are working at small levels. For those who are already using the TP-link routers, they can also get alot of benefits by working with this app. It is the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. It has the user-friendly interface, easy to understand for the new users. Everything is well categorized and well defined. From quick settings to parental control, everything is allowed in this app. Check your device status and the connected device with it. Set the password to make it fully secure and allow only limited devices to it.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility.
How to Download and TP-Link Tether for PC:
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3
- Once it gets downloaded, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the TP-Link Tether and click on search.
- After finding it, open the TP-Link Tether and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.