If you have been playing Tencent games on your phone, but you have never felt the electrifying moments in full, there is a better way of playing the games on your PC. And it’s all thanks to the GameLoop emulator.
You may ask yourself, why can’t you use Nox or BlueStacks emulators as they are both robust PC emulators? GameLoop was explicitly created for Tencent games. The tool provides a better experience and game optimization.
The most popular games that the software supports are Call of Duty and PUBGs. What you get in return are impressive video capabilities due to the keypad compatibility. The graphical controls also make the games lively.
What Makes GameLoop Emulator Reliable?
As said earlier, there are numerous emulators that you may think can do the trick. However, GameLoop is on another level. Here are some of the reasons why GameLoop is one of the best emulators for Android games.
- You don’t need a browser to watch live streams. The emulator can effortlessly live-stream for you.
- It’s the fastest Android gaming emulator that can work perfectly on a PC.
- The games are integrated for fast download by the touch of a button
- The emulator leverages the powerful GPU, CPU, and RAM that makes gaming more thrilling than when on a mobile platform.
- The app has a game center where you can download multiple games without the need of mapping settings since Tencent already assigns them.
- The tool has a new network acceleration feature that enables you to optimize your network connection.
Advantages of GameLoop
- It’s straightforward to install games with Tencent GameLoop.
- It supports multiple languages from all over the world that promotes universal gaming experience.
- You can adjust software configuration for better optimization.
- The tool has an anti-cheat system to avoid hacks and game cheating, a product of Tencent security controls.
Disadvantages of GameLoop
- The software does not provide support for other types of Apps.
- It does not offer any other service apart from running your games well.
Requirements for GameLoop Emulator Download
For most emulators, there’s no unique requirement to download an emulator or any other software in that matter. However, GameLoop is different, and your PC must meet these requirements to work with GameLoop.
- Your PC must have a space that is not less than 2 GB
- Your Processor should either be Intel or AMD. Core i5 and above are preferred.
- The minimum RAM size should be 4GB. The higher it is, the better for fast and actionable games.
- The PC must profess a screen resolution of 720 and be of full High-Definition.
How to Download GameLoop Emulator for Windows and Mac
The process is not as intricate as downloading other software. Follow these three steps below to download GameLoop to your PC.
- Click on this to download an excel file. https://gameloop.en.softonic.com/download
- On your PC, go to the download folder and search for the downloaded file. Double click on the file and run it on your computer.
- You will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions which you should. When done, you can now install GameLoop on your PC and start playing your favorite games.
Below is a video with the whole process. You can follow it if you are stuck somewhere.
It’s a desire for gamers to get more. They need a way of playing games more comfortably and getting the ecstasy in full. The best way is to play the games on a wider screen and with speed.
GameLoop is the perfect software if you want to play your favorite Android games on a PC. The extra benefits and support from the broader gaming community are undisputable. And you get all of these for free. Why not use it now?
Interesting Read: Most Famous Android Emulators to Play Games on the Big Screen