Free Download – Photo Grid For PC [Windows 10/8/8.1/7 & Mac]
Like to take a lot of photos and selfies? Want to add Instagram filters in your photos? If yes, then Photo Grid is the right platform for you. This application is delivered for the social media maniacs, people who love to share fun-loving photos with others. So today, we will be talking about How to Download Photo Grid For PC and Laptop. Yet, there are two major operating systems in the market. That’s why we have drafted a full guide for users to install Photo Grid For Windows & Mac OS.
What is Photo Grid?
Photo Grid is a free collage maker app which allows users to edit photos as well as videos. With this app, users can easily edit their media files to make them more presentable. All the basic photo & video editing tools are available inside the app. For instance, the GIF maker & scrapbook makes it very compelling.
While editing photos, users are allowed to use scrapbooking for adding text and drawing free-style objects in their photos. In case, they are not satisfied with a single photo, they can create albums look like collages. Moreover, you can also decide to create slideshows of your desired photos and add music in the background as well.
Most of the devices are now allowing users to create GIFs of video clips. Well, if your device doesn’t have such facility, then try using Photo Grid app. Because it will help you create GIFs of videos as well as of photos. A slideshow allows you to add music in the background but you can’t have that in Gifs.
Tons of Instagram filters are available by default. Users who get intrigued easily by the variety of filters, this app is made for them. Because it focuses on delivering its services for social media lovers. People who love to share and the ones who never want their pictures to look odd. Also, you can decide to share your creations with others directly from the app.
How To Make A Photo Collage?
A wide range of Photo collage templates is available inside the Photo Grid app. To start, a user has to either click a snap inside the app or upload a photo of his choice. After that, select a collage template and he is good to go. This app then saves the edited file in the device’s gallery or download’s folder. Though, when it is saved, you get to share your creations on social platforms.
Guide To Download Photo Grid For PC and Laptop (Windows 10/8/8.1/7/XP & Mac)
Now if you want to download Photo Grid For PC, you are required to use services of Android emulators. Because these programs allow users to emulate Android applications on a computer. By using such programs, users can easily install Photo Grid For Windows & Mac operating systems. It’s obvious that we are going to configure this software for using Photo Grid app for PC.
Download Photo Grid For Windows
- Download & Install Bluestacks emulator on computer. (Download Link)
- After the successful installation, open the software.
- Inside the emulator, add Gmail account after the startup tutorial.
- When done, BlueStacks will redirect you to its main screen.
- Now open the play store.
- Type Photo Grid inside the search bar of play store and press enter.
- Click on the install button to install Photo Grid app for PC.
- After 25 to 30 seconds, Photo Grid For PC will be installed and ready to use.
Get Photo Grid For Mac
- Get NoxPlayer on your iMac or MacBook devices. (Download Link)
- When the program is installed, open it.
- In the beginning, Nox will tell you about its controls and how it works. You can also skip it if you want to.
- From the homepage of Nox, navigate to Google folder and click once on play store’s icon.
- Now enter your Gmail account details inside the emulator.
- Inside the play store app, use the search bar to open the Photo Grid app.
- Hit the install button and accept the installation license.
- In about 10 to 15 seconds, Photo Grid For PC will be installed successfully.
- Click on the open button or else, access the app from the home interface of Nox emulator.
That’s all, enjoy.