Free Download FireVPN for PC, Laptop (Windows/Mac)
FireVPN is a free VPN client for Android which let you browse the world of internet with full freedom. This application changes the IP address of your country to the country of your choice. So that you can easily access blocked websites and apps in your country. Basically, this application, bypass all geo-restrictions and other firewalls and in the result, you can easily browse your favorite websites on the internet.
Remove Firewalls from Wifi
The best part about FireVPN app is that it clears firewall hotspot at work or school. It means now you can use your favorite websites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc easily from your school/college interent connection. Furthermore, this application connects anonymously and connected proxy server is highly encrypted. In this way, no one can trace your actual location. No one can see your internet searches. Not even the developers of FireVPN.
One Step Configuration
It is very simple and has easy to use interface It connects on Smartphone with just click. There is no need for registration or login. It includes proxies of a lot of countries. You can choose any country of your choice. It is free to use VPN app which provides unlimited bandwidth. So, all in all, it is one of the best VPN app by which you can easily access blocked websites and apps of your country.
Download FireVPN for PC and Laptop
FireVPN is free to download on Android Smartphone. But now you can also use this application on Windows as well as Mac devices. By using an Android Emulator on PC we can now easily run FireVPN For PC. The good thing is that it runs on both Windows Laptop and MacBook. Below you can see simple steps which let you download and install FireVPN For PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac and Mac OS X. Follow the instructions given below.
How to Install FireVPN for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install FireVPN for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. (Nox App Player)
- After downloading the file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install FireVPN For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter FireVPN > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use FireVPN on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install FireVPN For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.