FooView – Float Viewer For PC (Windows – Mac)
FooView – Float Viewer is an assistant tool which helps you access the Smartphone. With this app, users can access websites, apps, media files, and much more with a single hand gesture. It records each and every click that made on your phone. It records clicks on daily basis. Moreover, it also tells you things which have used most by you on your Smartphone. With a single gesture, you can now easily control the workings/operations of the mobile device and thus it saves time. It is very simple and easy to use the app. It is very popular among Smartphone users because of its unique UI.
Because of its popularity, some users also want to use it on their PC Systems. The good news is that it can now easily be download on Windows and Mac devices. FooView – Float Viewer For PC works just like an Android Smartphone. Now you can take screenshots, preview files, search for things, open apps quickly, and make shortcuts on your PC as well. So to conclude, we can say that FooView – Float Viewer app is purely designed for ease and betterment of users. In this tutorial I will guide you how you can download and install FooView – Float Viewer For PC on both Windows and Mac OS.
To use FooView – Float Viewer For PC you have to download and install third party software called Android Emulator. Actually, it is a specially designed Android OS for Mac and Windows which help users run Android Apps on their Computer System. Similarly, you can also download FooView – Float Viewer on PC. Follow simple steps below to install FooView – Float Viewer For PC on both Windows as well as Mac Devices.
How to Download and Install FooView – Float Viewer for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install FooView – Float Viewer for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install FooView – Float Viewer For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter FooView – Float Viewer > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use FooView – Float Viewer on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install FooView – Float Viewer For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.