EZView for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
EZView is a surveillance Android client app. Using EZView users can manage and control the workings of surveillance products. It shows live video of the cam along with video recording. This application has become very popular because of its notification alarm and cloud management feature. EZView app works via an internet connection. So, make sure that your Smartphone is connected to a stable and working WiFi connection. Other than WiFi it works on 3G, 4G, LTE, and Public Hotspots. If you are using Public Hotspots then we suggest a quality VPN app like VPN Master for PC. There is always a fear of data hacking when connecting to Public Connection. To make a secure connection, services of VPN is required.
How to use the EZView App
This application is very simple and easy to use. With its user-friendly interface, users can easily connect IP cams. To use this app all you have to do is to become a registered user with an active email account. After that, open EZView app and login with your username and password. Now you will see options such as Live View, Playback, Devices, Pictures and so on. Now add a cam device. Click on the option of configuration, enter required details for cam such as Device Name, Port Number, IP address of the cam. After entering the details you can see a live preview of the cam with the help of internet connection.
Key Features of EZView
- Live View: Shows live HD video of IP cam directly on the device. View videos in both landscape and Portrait mode.
- Playback: Record all live videos of the cam. Play all previous videos.
- Devices: It shows all connected devices. EZView supports management of multiple cams
- Picture & Video: All recorded videos and snapshots are available in a separate folder.
- Alarm Notifications: If it detects any suspicious activity then it will notify users with alarm.
- Cloud Storage: Use the cloud storage of the app to store saved videos.
How to Download EZView for PC and Laptop
If you want to use or download EZView for PC then you must get an Android Emulator on PC. Android emulator is a specially designed software for Windows and Mac which let users enjoy Android Apps on PC. Just like an Android device you can use EZView for PC as well. Below are the instructions which help you install EZView on Windows and Mac OS.
Steps to Install EZView on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS
There are many free emulators available in the market but we suggest Nox App Player and BlueStacks. Both of these emulators are available on Windows and Mac OS. Follow these easy steps in order to install EZView for PC Windows and Mac OS.
Download EZView through Nox App Player
- Download Nox App Player on Windows PC or Mac.
- After downloading Nox. Run the setup and install it on PC.
- Once installed, Open the emulator.
- Here you will see the main homepage of Nox. It is just like an Android device.
- From Homepage click on Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google Account (Gmail Account) to activate Play Store services.
- After activating Google Play Store on PC you can easily get EZView app.
- To install EZView for PC. From Play Store “go to search enter EZView > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use EZView on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
Download EZView through BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks Emulator on PC from this link.
- Once installed, Open BlueStacks and activate it by entering Google Account and Connect WiFi.
- Now you will see the interface of the emulator. Click on My Apps Tab.
- From My Apps click on System App and then select Google Play Store.
- Search for EZView app from PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on Install button.
- Once installed, Click Open to use EZView on PC.
This is how you can download and install EZView for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
EZView is a free Android App which manages the working of P2P cams. It is a free mobile surveillance client app which shows live video of security cams on Smartphone. Using this app, users can view a live and recorded video along with cloud storage and notification alarm. All of its workings is done through Internet Connection. EZView works on WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE even Public Hotspots.