EyeCloud For PC – Plug and Play IP-Camera
EyeCloud is one of the best plug and play IP-Camera software which is used by many Android Users. With this app, you can easily solve problems related to IP camera. It allows users to manage videos of IP cams. It gives live streaming of cam on Android devices. But it only shows live streaming when an Android device is connected to the internet connection. Internet connectivity is a must for this app. So make sure that your device is connected to WiFi, 3G or 4G connection.
Furthermore, this application also records and saves videos of IP cams. If live streaming is missed by you then do not worry because you can watch it from the saved videos. All videos are stored in the internal memory. The good thing about these videos is that you can watch them anywhere or anytime you want to. Saved videos can be viewed on offline mode as well. Moreover, you can listen to the audio and take screenshots as many as you like.
Another exciting feature of this app is facial or motion detection. This features immediately notify on the device whenever a face or motion is detected in the video. Additionally, EyeCloud app manages multiple cams at the same time. It gives perfect results for IP cams. You can view videos in both portrait and landscape mode. So to conclude we can say that it one of the best app by which all IP cams are managed easily.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install EyeCloud for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use EyeCloud on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download EyeCloud for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download and Install EyeCloud for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install EyeCloud for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install EyeCloud For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter EyeCloud > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use EyeCloud on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install EyeCloud For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.