DVRplayer For PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
DVRplayer is an Android client for video surveillance. By using this application you can easily access and control the working of DVR and IP cams. Basically, this application let you watch live streaming of video cam. It almost supports all DVRs that are made in China. DVR with port 37777, 34567, 34599, 8000, 8080, 5800 etc are also supported. Not just live streaming, in fact, this app also records videos as well. With its Playback feature, you are allowed to see previous videos of the cam.
It is very simple and easy to use. DVRplayer app easily attaches DVR. All you need to do is to click on Add device and then enter Device Name, Port Number and IP address of cam. With the help of internet connection, you can now watch live video of cam directly on your Smartphone. This app also works on mobile data so it means you can now access DVRs of home and office from any part of the world. Another exciting feature of DVRplayer app is that it supports multiple DVRs at the same time. Now you do not have to use a separate app for every cam. Furthermore, this app has a complete control over PTZ cameras and users can take screenshots while viewing live video. So, all in all, it is one of the best surveillance security app which manages and control DVR easily.
Also Download: Video Surveillance Trassir For PC (Windows/Mac)
Android Apps and Games can also be installed on PC Systems with the help of third-party Android Emulator. Likewise, you can also download DVRplayer For PC. In this tutorial, we will tell you how you can easily download and install DVRplayer For PC and Laptop running Windows and Mac OS. To get it on your PC, follow the instructions given below.
How to Download and Install DVRplayer for PC (Windows & Mac)
Android Emualtor is a third party software for PC which allows users to run Android Apps on Windows and Mac devices. If you do not know how to use it then follow these easy steps in order to install DVRplayer for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install DVRplayer For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter DVRplayer > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use DVRplayer on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install DVRplayer For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.