LocalCast is a video player and editor with over 3 million users.
Created by Stefan Pledl, the app can edit, zoom and send videos on almost any device.
LocalCast is compatible with Android TV, Amazon Fire TV and all the major smart TV’s.
The app offers great audio and video on many players but there are some devices that do not support the app’s media players.
Trying the app on whatever player you want to use will help you identify which ones it best works with. Some players might show audio and not the video and vice versa. Any of these signs show that the player does not support the app.
The app is for free and is now available in the Google Play store for use on a PC. But to play videos on a PC you have to convert the videos from MP4, 3GP or MKV which are the versions used on android systems.
You might want to use LocalCast on a PC because of the advantage it brings to watch your videos on a larger screen as compared to your small mobile phone display. Using the app on a PC also gives you more storage space for your videos.
To download LocalCast on your PC, follow these steps:
- Download BlueStacks to your PC from the BlueStacks official page
- Once you have installed BlueStacks on your PC, go to BlueStacks homepage and type in Google Play Store. (Remember you must have an account on Google play to access the store. So if you don’t have one, sign up for one, it’s free and effortless.
- In Google play store search for “LocalCast for PC.”
- Click on the download green button that appears at the top left side
- Wait until the download is complete and install the app to your BlueStacks and that’s it you’re LocalCast for PC is ready for use.
Read Also: Tubio Cast Web Videos