Download YCC365 for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac
Utility apps have made the life of professionals very easy for them. Now, people can go visit different places and have an eye on their property at the same time. Sadly, most of such services are limited to smartphones and users are not allowed to access them on their computer. But if you are one of us such users who want to access utility apps like YCC365 for PC. I have drafted a convenient guide for you to download & install YCC365 for PC, free on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Firstly, let us have an overview of the app.
YCC365 is the best surveillance app which provides the facility of connecting IP cameras with your device. It allows you to monitor your belongings and the on-going activities done on your property. The main thing which I personally like about this app is that it allows you to connect your WiFi cameras conveniently. As they are Wifi cameras, if your smartphone or PC is connected with the same network, the app will automatically trace the camera devices and connect them with the app. In case, you want to secure your YCC365 login, set up an email and a strong password, so no other users can access your private videos.
Features of YCC365:
Following key facilities are provided to a user of YCC365:
- Users can easily take a screenshot from the live feed via one tap.
- Mute videos or record them with audio, do as you prefer.
- Cut a clip from the long videos.
- Turn ordinary quality videos into HD.
- Set sound & motion notifications, according to your situation.
- Connect as many devices as you like to, there are no such restrictions.
- Tap on a live feed to watch it on full screen.
- Remotely set time out for connected cameras.
- Store videos in any device you want. I want to have videos forever, save them in the cloud storage.
How To Download & Install YCC365 for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac OS
Sadly, YCC365 is a smartphone app developed to work only with mobile devices. In order to acquire its services on PC or Laptop, a user needs to acquire the services of an Android emulator. Consider Android emulator as a third-party software which allows you to access Android apps on PC. Head below for the step by step guide to download YCC365 for PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS.
- Firstly, download and install an Android emulator on PC or MacBook as you prefer.
- After installation, head right to the apps drawer and visit Google Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search for YCC365.
- From the search results, access your desired app.
- Now, click on the install button and wait till it completes.
- When installation of YCC365 is complete, it’s icon will start to appear on the home interface of the installed emulator.
- Open it and enjoy connecting with others.
That is all on the guide on How To Download YCC365 for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac. Stay tuned for similar guides and feel free to feedback in the comments box below. Thanks.
YCC365 is a utility software developed to work with smartphones. It helps you a lot by delivering you the services you want from a surveillance software. The app is totally free and users do not have to face any of the frustrating online ads. So if you want to have an eye on your belongings, this application is the best choice for you.