Download & Install SFT – Swift File Transfer For PC and Laptop
SFT – Swift File Transfer is a free Android tool which allows users to transfer files from one device to another wirelessly. Basically, this application uses the internet connection to share media files. This powerful app is presented to you by the well-known developers of SFT – Swift File Transfer. This transfer app becomes very helpful when you bought a new mobile and want to transfer data from previous Smartphone. SFT – Swift File Transfer is 200 hundred times faster than a Bluetooth device. So imagine how fast you can share your important files. This application is popularly used by Android users but no you can also download and install it on Windows and Mac as well.
To use it make sure that SFT – Swift File Transfer is installed on both devices. One device work as Sender and other will work as Receiver. Open the app on both devices, tap Receiver device from Sender device to connect with each other. Once done now select your media files such as videos, photos, images, live photos, 4K videos etc. Send it to the receiver. That’s it. Not just media files, in fact, you can share contacts, important documents, files and much more. The best thing about this app is that it transfer apps as well. So now you do not need data cable every time to connect mobile with PC to transfer data because users can do it wirelessly.
As I have told you that now SFT – Swift File Transfer can be used on Windows and Mac device. For that, you need to install Android Emulators on PC. Android Emulators comes with Google Play Services which allow users to run SFT – Swift File Transfer For PC. If you want to install SFT – Swift File Transfer on PC then you are at the right place because here I will tell you how you can download and install SFT – Swift File Transfer For PC both on Windows as well as Mac OS.
How to Download and Install SFT – Swift File Transfer for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install SFT – Swift File Transfer for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install SFT – Swift File Transfer For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter SFT – Swift File Transfer > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use SFT – Swift File Transfer on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install SFT – Swift File Transfer For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.