As we all know that security is more important than money. This is the reason why you have seen many IP cameras on Public Places. Cloud cameras are considered as the main factor of security. Today we will talk about an app which helps you manage IP cameras, Cloud cameras, NVRs, and DVRs easily. The name of the application is mydlink Lite. It is an Android app which is very popular among users. It is very simple and easy to use which connects on Smartphone through a simple plug and play.
Basically, mydlink Lite app shows a live feed of the Cloud Camera with the help of internet connection. Users can view live video of the cam from anywhere or at any time. If you are on a vacation then this app is the best thing to watch your house. You can have a live view of the camera directly on your Smartphone. All you need is a working WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. It also helps users view cams by connecting the device to free public WiFi hotspots.
Talking about its features. mydlink Lite help you take screenshots, listen to the audio, view video in both portrait and landscape mode, SD card Playback options and much more. This application also gives notification on the device whenever it detects any motion in the cam video. So to conclude, we must say that this is one such application which allows users to manage cloud cams and routers easily from any part of the world.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install mydlink Lite for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use mydlink Lite on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download mydlink Lite for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download and Install mydlink Lite for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install mydlink Lite for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install mydlink Lite For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter mydlink Lite > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use mydlink Lite on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install mydlink Lite For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.