If you are seeking to read reviews and find a good VPN for your day-to-day internet tasks then is one of the truthful reviews you can read today. There are so many reviews out there you can choose from. Some are genuine while some will only strive to get your hard-earned cash. Others still are used by scammers to get their way into your device and your most crucial data.
It is vital that you take your time and know more about a particular VPN before you can trust it to do the job. In this review today we are going to talk about Argo VPN, how to download it on your device, and how you can start using it.
About Argo VPN
Argo VPN is a free Iranian VPN that has premium features where some of them can be found on commercial VPNs. Argo VPN works excellently in Iran helping people bypass various internet censorships.
Argo VPN has been developed by Filtershekanha, the group that also TeleDR and Electornproxy. These apps help the citizens of Iran to bypass internet censorship. For a long time, these two apps have been helping Iranians to access Telegram and Twitter.
The Argo VPN team believes in the freedom of speech in online platforms and that is their aim is to ensure that the citizens of Iran will get the freedom they deserve.
To do this, they developed the Argo VPN with a few features that are going to help Iranians bypass several internet restrictions.
Argo Premium Features
As mentioned above Argo VPN has some features that are mostly only found on commercial VPNs. They may be premium but you will not have to pay anything to access them. These features are considered high end thus helping more people have the freedom of online speech.
- Built-in firewall
This firewall helps users to block certain websites that they do not want to track. This means that users can use the internet freely and as long as they are using Argo VPN these scamming websites will stay blocked. These may websites that track other people’s data and information. You can also choose to block websites that promote child pornography and protect your children from such dangers.
- Block malware and Phishing Websites
This VPN has a public repository that allows users to block malware and phishing websites from accessing your data. This feature helps Argo VPN users to ensure that they are safe from any phishing or malware dangers. Sometimes while you are browsing the internet you may not know when you click a phishing or malware website. You may find yourself in deep trouble if you do not have a VPN that will help you block such websites before you come into contact with you. Luckily Argo VPN has this repository that will always be updated and will help to block dangerous websites.
- URLs exclusion
Argo VPN allows users to exclude certain URLs from downloading data on your device. You can use the exceptions list to put aside the URLs that you want to be excluded from your internet connection.
How to Download Argo VPN for Windows PC/Mac – Step By Step
Argo VPN is an Android and iOS application. This only means that the app is only available for Android and iOS devices. Downloading Argo VPN for PC would be quite impossible. However, if you want to download the VPN on your PC you can use Android emulators to download the app on your Windows or Mac computers.
Below is a step by step guide on how you can use Bluestacks Android emulator to download Argo VPN for PC.
1. Download and install the Bluestacks app on your PC. You can head over to their official website and download the software on your PC. You will first confirm if you have adequate space to download the software on your PC. This software also will take a few minutes to download on your PC so you should be careful not to interfere with the process of installation.
2. Open Bluestacks on your PC and log in to your Google account. If you do not have a Google account you can create one in a few easy steps. If you have logged in to your Google account you can then, visit the Google play store and search for Argo VPN.
3. Once you find click on the ‘Install’ button and wait as the VPN is installed on your PC.
4. After installation, you can now start using your VPN on your Windows or Mac computer. However, you should know that you cannot use the VPN outside of the emulator. So to use the VPN your emulator should always be open.
An emulator helps people to use Android apps on their Windows or Mac devices. This means that you can use any Android application on your PC. There are many Android emulators but the most trusted one is Bluestacks Android emulator.
Argo VPN is a good VPN and the fact that it is a free one though with premium features makes it one of the best VPNs in the Iranian market. Users can use this VPN to prevent websites that can be used to scam people of their data.