iCamViewer is one of the best Android surveillance security app which controls IP cams. It uses the IP address of the camera and in the result, you can see the live feeds of security cams. iCamViewer uses internet services for managing IP cam videos. So make sure that WiFi connection is working and stable. It also works on 3G and 4G connections. The good news is that now users can also download and install iCamViewer For PC. But before we move towards its installation guide lets know something more about the iCamViewer app.
Surveillance apps are very popular nowadays because it helps users see the live feeding of cams. Similarly, iCamViewer is one such app which helps you get surveillance on your Smartphone. iCamViewer comes with a lot of features; the video playback features help users to watch previous videos of the cam. All recorded videos are stored in the app. It plays all videos through a video player along with options such as play, pause, forward, rewind, stop, zooming controls. auto rotation on both Landscape and Portrait.
Furthermore, iCamViewer also comes with a motion detector feature. With this feature, users will be notified on the app whenever it detects motion in video cam. Moreover, it also helps you take screenshots and listen to the audio. The audio feature of iCamViewer only works if the cam supports intercom feature. So to conclude, we can say that it is one such application which helps users control and maintain live feedings of IP cams.
Download iCamViewer for PC
With its growing popularity among Android and iOS devices, some people also want to use iCamViewer on Windows and Mac Devices. it is not possible yes you heard it right. Now by using Android Emulators users can install iCamViewer for PC. If you want to download iCamViewer for PC then this guide is for you. Follow simple steps given below in order to use iCamViewer on PC both Windows and Mac.
How to Install iCamViewer for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install iCamViewer for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install iCamViewer For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter iCamViewer > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use iCamViewer on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install iCamViewer for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.