Huawei HiLink is a simple and one of the best app which is used to manage mobile wi-fi. This application works with various products of Huawei such as Huawei mobiles, routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways and more. It lets users manage HiLink devices from your phone or tablet. Huawei HiLink is popularly used by iOS and Android users. The good news is that now by using an Android Emulator users can also download and install Huawei HiLink For PC. Here we will tell you a guide on how to use Huawei HiLink For PC. But before that let us know some functionalities of the app.
Huawei HiLink app gives you a view of network status along with signal strength, carrier name and roaming status. It controls all connected devices. Moreover, it notifies when the device has low battery and abrupt data usage. Not just that, it also saves and backup files. All files are saved in the SD card of HiLink device. Furthermore, Huawei HiLink app helps you to generate guest WiFi Network with parental control and time of internet usage. You can also use it for APN modification and device shutdown or restart. Now with Huawei HiLink, you can also share photos without generating any kind of mobile data traffic. So, all in all, it is one of the best Mobile WiFi Management App which controls all workings of Huawei HiLink devices. Try this application right now and share your suggestion with us whether you like it or not.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install Huawei HiLink for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use Huawei HiLink on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download Huawei HiLink for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download and Install Huawei HiLink for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install Huawei HiLink for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install Huawei HiLink For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Huawei HiLink > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Huawei HiLink on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Huawei HiLink For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.