A virtual private network (VPN) is a service that enables Internet users to hide their location via a connection to a remote server. The VPN hides the real Internet protocol (IP) address of a user enabling a user to access the Internet as though he were in the VPN server’s location. There are many VPN providers and applications.
Hi VPN is regarded as the top free VPN application for PC and mobile phones. This application is free, and it requires no sign-up processes to access it. It is useful in unblocking sensitive websites, browsing privately and anonymously, securing WIFI hotspot, and watching online videos.
Hi VPN for PC is fast and accurate, simple, stable with free, reliable service to use. This application comes with unlimited bandwidth, inbuilt speed monitor to read the speed of your VPN connection, and prevents third parties from snooping on your data or traffic. The beauty of this app is that it is free, requires no registration, no username, no password, and has no data limitations.
To download this app, you will need an Android emulator. BlueStacks is the best, easy to use Android emulator for downloading Hi VPN app.
How to download and install Hi VPN for PC
1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator. To download the emulator, go to the BlueStacks website and download it from there. If you are using windows, download BlueStacks 3. If you are using mac, download and install BlueStacks.
2. Install BlueStacks according to the instructions in the guidelines. BlueStacks can be installed in any operating system.
3. Start BlueStacks and click on the search menu.
4. Click on Hi VPN in the search box then click on search. Upon finding it, click enter and download Hi VPN. You can download Hi VPN for Windows, Hi VPN for Mac, Hi VPN for PC, and any depending on your operating system.
5. After the download is complete, install Hi VPN on your PC.
After the installation is complete you can now launch Hi VPN from the PC icon and enjoy a free unlimited VPN app on your PC.
Read Also: NordVPN App for Computer