With the development and innovation in technology, things have now become easier. People can now do anything with their Smartphones. Today I will tell you an App which let you do work with printers from your mobile. The name of the application is Brother iPrint & Scan. It is developed by Brother Industries, Ltd. Basically, this application enable users to take print directly from Android and iOS devices. It works through the internet connection and only takes prints for Brother printer. Not just WiFi, in fact, it also works through a data network such as 3G and 4G connection.
Now by using this application, you can take print of anything you want to. Brother iPrint & Scan app supports prints from Chrome Browser, Google Sheets, Gmail and Google Device. This application print both black & white and color print. Because of its quality services, this app is very popular among users and that is why some people also want to use it on Windows and Mac. There are no such services available for PC Systems but what if I tell you that now you can use this Android App Brother iPrint & Scan on PC using an Android Emulator.
Yes, now it is possible to use Android Apps on PC. This is only possible because of third-party Android Emulators. These Android Emulators are specially designed Android OS for Windows and Mac Operating System. Just like Android OS, you will get Android for Windows and Mac. It comes with Google Play Store services and thus you will be able to download Brother iPrint & Scan For PC. This application works on your PC just like Android Smartphone. If you want to install Brother iPrint & Scan For PC then you are at the right place. Follow these simple and step by step guide below.
How to Download and Install Brother iPrint & Scan for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install Brother iPrint & Scan for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install Brother iPrint & Scan For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Brother iPrint & Scan > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Brother iPrint & Scan on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Brother iPrint & Scan For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.