Are you unable to access YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, or any other website on your PC?
Then worry no more. SkyVPN Proxy Server is here to help.
What is SkyVPN Proxy Server?
SkyVPN Proxy Server is a fast, global and free service that is tailored to help users access blocked websites, protect their anonymity online and enjoy a better net with a stable and seamless VPN connection with just one tap.
Additionally, it helps protect your WiFi hotspot security and secures the history of your records from unauthorized access.
What are the Requirements before Installing SkyVPN Service?
SkyVPN is available for both Mobile handsets and PCs.
SkyVPN for PC can be installed on both the Windows and Mac laptop devices that have an Android Emulator App known as BlueStacks installed. With this Android emulator app, you will be able to download the SkyVPN Proxy Server on your Windows or Mac laptop.
So where do I start?
Download and Install SkyVPN for Windows PC
1. Follow this link (https://bluestacks-app-player-mac.en.softonic.com/) or visit BlueStack’s official website to download the latest version of BlueStacks or any version that suits you.
2. Click on the download button on the website to begin download.
3. Once the download has finished, locate the file on your Windows PC. (It will most probably be on the Downloads folder) Open the file to commence installation.
Installing BlueStacks on Windows
4. To kick-start, the installation process, click on the Install now button. Depending on your PC’s specifications, it may take a couple of seconds or minutes to begin.
5. Although optional, you can choose the desired location to install the app by clicking on the Customize Installation option. Otherwise, click on the Complete button to complete the installation process.
6. The BlueStacks engine will now fire up.
Setup Google Play Store Account on BlueStacks Windows
7. Pick a Language on the welcome screen and proceed.
8. You will be prompted to log in to your account on the Google Play store through an existing or by creating a new Google account. Complete this process to proceed.
Downloading and Installing SkyVPN App from Google Play store
9. Once logged in to Google Play store account, Search for “SkyVPN.”
10. Select the app that matches your search query in the result list and click on the “install” button.
11. Follow the instructions step by step. Once installed, you can start to enjoy the free SkyVPN for Windows.
Pretty simple, right? Well, like on Windows, installing SkyVPN for Mac is relatively as easy.
Download and Install SkyVPN for Mac
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website to download the latest version of BlueStacks.
2. Double-click on the downloaded setup.
Installing BlueStacks on Mac
1. Double-click on the BlueStacks icon to proceed with the installation.
2. Click on the “Install” button.
3. Proceed with the installation by clicking on “Continue.”
4. If you get a pop-up that says “System Extension Blocked,” proceed and click on “Open Security Preferences.”
5. Select “Allow” under the “Security & Privacy” settings.
6. Once the installation is finalized, you are ready to go to the next step.
Setup Google Play Store Account on BlueStacks for Mac
7. You will be prompted to log in to your account on the Google Play store through an existing or by creating a new Google account. Complete this process to proceed.
Downloading and Installing SkyVPN App from the Google Play store
8. Once logged in to Google play store account, Search for “SkyVPN.”
9. Select the app that matches your search query in the result list and click on the “install” button.
10. Follow the instructions step by step. Once installed, you can start to enjoy the free SkyVPN for Mac.
To Note: Mac Kernel Panics
Mac may encounter a Kernel panics while testing BlueStacks. Nonetheless, there is nothing to panic about since it is only an alert to your Mac laptop and has no damaging effect on the overall functionality of the PC. You may not be familiar with kernel panics since they are the type of things you see regularly.
To recover from the Mac Kernel Panics, Press and Hold the power button until the PC powers down. Press the power button again to power the PC up.
Must Read: Check Out Top 5 Best VPN Apps for PC and Mac