Security cams are one of the best sources of providing security. Almost in every public place, you will see surveillance cams. Basically, these cams are installed to access things. Initially, P2P cams are controlled through heavy wires and cables. But thanks to technology you can manage them wirelessly. With the help of surveillance security apps, you can view cam video from any part of the world. Today I will tell you an app by which you will get these facilities. So if you are finding an app which helps you manage and control CCTV cams then you will get what you are looking for. The name of the application is iMinicam which is available to download for free on Android devices.
By using the iMinicam app on your Android device you will get the live view of the cam. But to get the view you need to configure the camera with the app. For configuration, you are required to fill some details such as Port Name, Device Name and most importantly IP address of the cam. Once you have entered these details you can now see live streaming of the camera. But make sure that your Smartphone is connected to the internet connection because internet connectivity is must to use this app. Otherwise, it won’t work.
Furthermore, iMinicam also records videos of the cam. All the videos of the camera are recorded within the app. Saved videos are stored in internal memory, SD card or cloud storage. So if you have missed any part of live streaming then you can watch it from these saved videos. iMinicam app also allows users to take screenshots as many as they like. Moreover, it also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam video detects any motion in the video then it will immediately notify you on the Smartphone. So, in short, you can say that iMinicam is one such application by which you can easily control and manage P2P cams without heavy wires and cables.
This application is available to download for free on Android devices. But here we will tell you how you can download and install iMiniCam for PC. Initially, there is no way through which you can get this app on your PC but now with the help of the Android Emulators, you can easily use iMiniCam on PC. If you are looking for a guide on how to download iMiniCam for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System then you need to follow these steps below.
How to Download and Install iMiniCam for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install iMiniCam for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install iMiniCam For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter iMiniCam > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use iMiniCam on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install iMiniCam For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.