Transfer files and data to another device is always very difficult. As we all know that transferring the data always consumes time and sometimes we are too lazy to do it. But, what if I tell you that now you can transfer your files easily. Yes, now with growing technology things have become simple, easier and faster. Users can now transfer their important files and data from one device to another without wires and cables. With the help of WiFi connection, things can be done easily. If you are looking for an app which helps you do that then you are in the right place. Here I will tell you an app which helps you transfer your files easily over WiFi. The name of the application is Feem v3 Lite. It is available to download for free on Android and iOS devices.
Feem v3 Lite is very simple and easy to use app. To use it, all you need to do is to download this application on both the receiver and sender device. Once done, connect the app with the same wi-fi connection. Now select files which you want to share. It transfers files 200 times faster than Bluetooth device. You can easily share your photos, videos, documents, pdf files, and other important data. Transfer data through USB’s data cable has become old-fashioned. Share files through Feem v3 Lite using a Wifi connection.
This application Feem v3 Lite can now also be used on Windows and Mac devices. But to use Feem v3 Lite for PC you are required to install Android emulators on PC. Basically, Android Emulators includes services of Google Play and thus you will be able to install Feem v3 Lite for PC. If you want to download Feem v3 Lite on PC then follow the simple step by step guide below.
How to Download and Install Feem v3 Lite for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install Feem v3 Lite for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To signup with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like Android devcie.
- To install Feem v3 Lite For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Feem v3 Lite > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Feem v3 Lite on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Feem v3 Lite For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.