Since 2009, Ace VPN has served smart DN servers in over 25 countries. It’s, therefore, a reliable VPN tool you can try for your PC. And the good part is that you can get a free version for your Android phone or your PC.
If you need a tool for professional use, you will have to look for the premium version, which has more features.
In this article, we shall have an in-depth look at Ace VPN for PC, the difference between the free and premium packages, and why you should consider it over other VPN tools.
Why You Go for Ace VPN
First, the tool is not limited to one platform. You can use it on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iPhone. This capability makes it a convenient VPN tool as most of the others are not universal.
Plus, the servers are one of the fastest. They are built on robust Gigabit networks that offer high levels of data transmission to your geographical area.
As you already know, most VPN tools lose their internet speeds with time. Ace VPN is no different. However, its level of latency is recommendable.
Ace VPN for PC Features
Most of the Ace VPN features are the same as other VPN tools. But we can’t reject the fact that a few features are unique, which makes it tower above its competitors.
- You can take care of your precious data by encrypting
- You don’t have to register, sign up, or need a password to log in. This makes it more convenient and easy to access and use.
- The servers’ speed is just incredible.
- The server does not limit your connection and bandwidth.
- You have lifetime access to the free server unless you want to try the VIP package.
- You get a free technical service that will come to your help when the need arises
- You have a one-week money-back guarantee (but this rarely happens).
- You have minimum to no configuration needs.
How to Download Ace VPN on your PC
Before you begin the process, first ensure that you have an Android emulator. It’s a tool that you use to run Android apps or games safely into your PC.
However, to download this tool, it’s recommended that you use the BlueStacks Android emulator for better and faster performance. The tool is available for all Windows versions.
- The first step is to download the BlueStacks on Windows or Mac and install it on your computer following the instructions on the screen.
- Double click the downloaded file to run BlueStacks on Windows and then enter the required details.
- Click on my Apps tab followed by Open System and Select Google Store
- On the Playstore search, type Ace VPN.
- You will notice different apps from the search results. You can click on the install button and accept the beginning of the installation process.
The benefits and downsides may be neck to neck when you try Ace VPN. However, you are still at liberty to give the premium package a try if you think it will serve you better. Thanks for reading, we hope this article helped you better understand Ace VPN.
Also Read: Vpnify for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac)